MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
10/07/2011 08:04 PM

llmd doctor in ct

medctlyme

Hi

Any suggestions for a Lyme literate doctor in eastern ct? New Haven, Ct. Hartford, Ct. and Providence Rhode Island are close. I am close to New London, so that would be easiest

This is for a 24 year old male. He has had lyme labs done at StonyBrook.

Lab results -

LYME C6 5.53 Lyme Index Positive

Lyme Serology - .212 Reactive

Lyme WB IgM - indeterminate

Lyme WB IgG - positive

Also had coinfection testing done

PCR tests - negative - Bartonelle henselae, Bartonella Quintana, Babesia microti

IgG/IgM by Elisa - negative - Bartonelle henselae, Babesia microti

THanks

Medctlyme

Post edited by: medctlyme, at: 10/09/2011 10:53 AM

Post edited by: Bettyg, at: 10/09/2011 03:28 PM

--- The discussion has been locked ---

10/08/2011 01:22 AM
Bettyg

VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

hi mary, i need more info.

please start a new post in LLMD REQUEST FORUM, info i need is in the below area. i'm going to lock this; see you over there; big thanks for helping me help YOU Wink i'll help you!!

bettyg

Welcome to MD JUNCTION! I'm so glad you found us! You've come to the right place for education and support!

Private messages DELETED in 30 days!

ARCHIVE, upper right!

My WELCOME LETTER is posted at the top of SUPPORT FORUM in sticky pin full of good info and HYPERLINKS ready to be read.

http://www.mdjunction.com/forums/lyme-disease-support- forums/general-support/2356916-bettygs-welcome-letter-wgood- beginner-links-

The most important things are at the top; MUST READ and print off as mentioned there already to start your lyme/co-infection journey with us all.

The 1st things to do are:

• JOIN LYME BOARD;

• Post in LLMD REQUEST FORUM for a LYME LITERATE md; see my welcome letter and the INSTRUCTIONS there if you are SPECIALLY FROM CALIF. Where it's broken down into 8 NAMED AREAS.

• You'll need to give me my calif. NAMED area where you live in the areas shown there in SUBJECT LINE plus if it's for ADULT or a child; we need age of CHILD; some llmds have AGE restrictions.

• OTHER STATES will show the SPECIFIC NAME OF THEIR STATE and closest, largest city to them in SUBJECT line plus adult or child; UNDER 21; we need their age!.

http://www.mdjunction.com/forums/lyme-disease-support- forums/llmd-info/Itemid=217/func=post/do=reply

• Also, I'll need the following info in your request post:

in your llmd request, please EDIT and add more info ok.

Are you UNDER AGE 21;; if yes, I need your age shown as some of our llmds have AGE RESTRICTIONS; thanks!

how long you've been sick

if you've tested for lyme/co-infections;

which labs doing work for which specific test, etc.

did you have western blot igm/igg done by igenex?

if yes, what were the POSITIVE & INDETERMINDED numbers; NOT negatives.

thanks for understanding; just EDIT your post.

you can find all by going to left MY DISCUSSIONS, click on it.

after you add more, i'll send you names ok.

just send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE left side, giving me the direct link to come to here, and i'll send you the names ok big thanks.

Betty's suggested posting guidelines:

Many of members have neuro lyme, and it is hard to read long solid block text and be able to comprehend; example, me, 42.5 yrs. neuro chronic lyme, so we are able to comprehend and read. Thank you for helping us help YOU Wink

please post in short paragraphs like you see below or look at a few other posts, but we neuro folks need them short.

1-2 sentences MAX and hit ENTER TWICE to doublespace between each paragraph; we neuros loose our train of thought if it is broken up in the middle unless it goes on FOREVER! hugs

For easier reading, please edit your post. You can break up your longer paragraphs into smaller paragraphs. Please hit ENTER key twice after each paragraph.

Go to left hand corner; click edit send. Then go to bottom and click SUBSCRIBE TO THIS DISCUSSION.

Thank you for posting in a manner that makes it easier for all to read and help others.

bettyg, llmd coordinator, head leader, IOWA activist

10/09/2011 03:29 PM
Bettyg

VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

mary,

check your private messages for CONN LLMDS;

thanks for additional info you gave us.

i'll lock this now since i gave you info needed Wink

bettyg, llmd coordinator, head leader, iowa activist

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved