MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
01/09/2009 07:53 AM

Feeling Pulse in my Leg and Foot

organictexan
organictexan  

Since yesterday I have been feeling what I think is my pulse, down my left calf and into my foot. This happened yesterday p.m. while at work sitting at my desk. Then when I woke up this a.m. in bed could feel it and now I can feel it again. It's a sort of pulse but vibration also. Anyone know what might be causing this? I've been under a huge amount of stress lately since losing my dog last weekend.

01/09/2009 08:46 AM
Julie4848

Hi:

To play safe I would call the doctor...I can feel mine at times when I am laying down, I did see the doctor, ran tests said all was AOK...But I still think I would call....

Do you have pain in the leg, or is the leg, hot or red?? You have to worry about blood clots....If you have any of those things then I would call ASAP....

Julie

01/09/2009 09:37 AM
RainStorm
RainStorm  

Something like that happened to me, where I would feel blood or fluid pulsing in different parts of my body, like my arm, hand, or eye. Sometimes it would go on for a day or two. Sometimes it felt like a pulse, and other times it was at a different speed (faster or more erratic).

01/10/2009 04:47 PM
cmany
cmany  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

Been there done that!!! I have had it in all extremities, neck and spine...so much FUN!

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved