MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
08/12/2011 11:51 AM

What is aggressive treatment for co infections.

jomomma

Does anyone know or can anyone explain what "aggressive treatment" would be for bart & babesia?

I go to my LLMD for the 1st time on Thurs. and I want to be sure my treatment is aggressive enough. Reason being in my search for a Dr. I spoke to one who told me my Dr. doesn't treat for confections, but when I called them I was told they do treat for them.

The Dr's office that told me the Dr. I am seeing doesn't treat for them also told me it cost like $2000.00 a month for like 3 or 4 months to treat for the co infections.

The Dr. I am seeing isn't sure how they treat or why it would cost so much. I am just not sure what is "ENOUGH" treatment.

I am not worried about the money IF that is my only real option, but I also don't want to spend that if it isn't necessary.

08/14/2011 02:09 AM
Bettyg

VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

go to top of SUPPORT forum to sticky pins, look for my welcome letter.

after finding it, go below dr. burrascano's lyme treatment guidelines to next one.

print OFF MEDS/DOSAGES FOR KIDS/ADULTS; that's what he recommends and i broke it up making it easier to read.

i think that is everything you need Wink

bettyg, llmd coordinator, iowa group leader/activist

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved