MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
07/11/2011 04:31 PM

Rife machine

KayN

Has anyone actually been CURED for lyme disease with a Rife machine? Has anyone been cured of lyme? How???

07/11/2011 07:16 PM
i70pb
i70pb  

I heard MWO or multi wave oscillators was more likley to do more. I have a Digital Rife myself 500 bucks or so not to sure how great it works, only have had a week or so. will keep ya posted.... i70

07/11/2011 08:58 PM
djp1972
djp1972  

I have a rife machine . My wife and daughter are cured.

They coil every 3 days. They just have Lyme

No co infections. Me on the other hand have

Co-infections . im still on abx I will

Let u know in the next 3 months of it works for the co infections.

07/11/2011 11:02 PM
MrsGreen
MrsGreen  

Hi djp1972, and i70pb

My husband is thinking of buying me one of these machines (or building one himself).

We said we would wait until I got my first appt with the LLMD (I'm on abx now [in my first month of treatment]) but my question is the folllowing:

Have you looked into the timing of using this machine?

In other words, does it matter if you use it before or after abx?

Or, does it matter at all?

07/12/2011 07:48 PM
djp1972
djp1972  

Hi Mrs Green,

To answer your question Im not sure. My wife and daughter got off abx and are fine. I heard the bacteria colonizes when on abx which makes it longer to coil away the lyme. Must not be true since my daughter and wife are living proof this works.

Im not sure w/ co-infections on me. My lyme seems gone. I have energy and Im sleeping deep.

Im suffering from bart symptoms. I wouldnt be suprised If i have Bb also.

Im coiling every 2 days . I just got coil machine on the 17th of May. They say it takes time. Its not a race w/ this machine its a marathon.

Doug Maclean took 5 years to get better with the coil.

Im 2 years and 1 month on ABX and a week away to make it 2 months coiling.

Im going to try and ween off abx by the end of the summer . I coil about an hour a day to different parts of my body.

When I first coiled I was on for 2 minutes and HERXED ..I knew it was working. I brought a friend over that is healthy. I told him to put his face on the coil like I did.

The next day he called me and said he feels fine and laughed. When I coil now Im not getting a herx reaction like I did in the beginning . I had a 3 minutes Herx today for the first time in weeks. Im gaining ground on this SHI!&!# " spirochete" Smile

Good luck Dave

07/12/2011 08:03 PM
MrsGreen
MrsGreen  

Wow. The first 2 minutes you herxed...that's encouraging (at your expense I know, sorry)

I like that you had your friend do it and he had no reaction.

I'll share this with my husband.

Ditto on the spirochete.

Best in your recovery. A marathon it is.

07/29/2011 08:34 PM
KayN

What is MWO?

Thank you for these replies! Please keep us posted!

Does anyone know how to get a book on building a rife machine? There is one we found by James E. Bare, but it's out of print.

Dr Bare wants $3500 for a customized Rife machine. Do you know of a less expensive Rife that works well for lyme?

07/29/2011 08:50 PM
djp1972
djp1972  

Click on POWERPOINT PRESENTATION to build one yourself or buy one

http://dougcoilmachine.com/

07/31/2011 09:16 AM
tizmo
tizmo  

I've been so ill lately, I decided to rife because what else do I have to lose? I have been herxing extremely bad. Stomach pains by my liver and appendix, pressure headaches, really sore neck, depression, and extreme fatigue. It is scary as can be. I'm so ill now I want to quit my job because I have to call in sick more than I'm there.

07/31/2011 04:51 PM
ptm82379

google the "em8v"

instructions and part numbers are provided

You will spend 600-1000 depending on your frequency generator and the bulb you choose

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved