Ask a Question
12/14/2008 11:29 AM

loss of balance(page 2)

fluffyluggage
fluffyluggage  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Um, Ron, dear, you often ARE drunk, sweetie! LOL Wink

Seriously, there are things you can do. Google info on the condition "BPPV." Look up the things they recommend you do to manage the condition at home, besides the treatment options. It really helped me a LOT! It's too much for me to go into in a post here, but you can find all the info you need on the net! It's great, and you'll find your home a LOT more manageable!

(Told you we'd come out of the woodwork to talk to you about this! Wink )

*hugs*

Jen Laughing

P.S. If you want to talk to me more about anything or need someone to vent to, PLEASE feel free to send me a PM, I'll be glad to listen or even give advice, if that's what you need. I'm almost always around! Smile

--- The discussion has been locked ---

12/14/2008 02:04 PM
jaime1978
jaime1978  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

oh yeah, I have stories and stories about that too, we'll have to start a thread on the craziest things your family and friends have said to you, thru thier sheer ignorance!

12/14/2008 03:22 PM
mem6757

Do it Jamie...Start the thread.....Family Friends...Lyme is a Blast for All..Your marriage..your friends...your life.....i went through hell to this point..think i lost the person i love..sucks Smile

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 2 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved