MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/13/2011 07:21 PM

serrapeptase lyme ?

lymefighter86
lymefighter86  

ok so i bought serrapeptase to drink it along with mms i read some things about serrapeptase , so i decided to take it by it selft for this week and so far im feeling a small herx i feel more anxious which i hate that feeling but i feel the back of the head pressure which it sucks from lyme going away a little i will keep on trying it by it self see where it goes i will add mms soon just testing with the serrapeptase so far feels like is doing something .

04/13/2011 08:10 PM
inkyblck
inkyblckPosts: 446

Lymefighter, here's a great link w/ info on serrapeptase ... If it is working, you will feel a reaction ~ in the biofilm the serrapeptase breaks down are all kinds of bacteria, fungi, etc ...

A proverbial "opening of the floodgates"

Great choice for hitting lyme ...

http://www.lymediseaseresource.com/wordpress/new-hope-for- most-severe-chronic-cases-of-lyme-disease-part-three/

04/14/2011 08:04 AM
lymefighter86
lymefighter86  

hey thanks inkblck yeah so far im feeling some small herx i do feel more energy which is good , thanks for the link , by the way i notice in ur profile u have a picture of small rash i used to get those but i never thought they had a connection to die off now i know .

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved