MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
03/13/2011 10:10 PM

Homeopathy to treat Lyme/Babesiosis

TaraPA
TaraPA  

I'm curious if any of you have tried homeopathy because I went off all my medical treatment (with my LLMD's blessing) to try homeopathy about 8 weeks ago. Astonishingly, I've made about an 80% improvement in those 8 weeks.

Before that I was sick for a long time and took 10 months of Biaxin, Flagyl and Amox... massive amounts of abx that weren't working and my LLMD wanted me to start IV rocephin. We agreed that I would first try the homeopathy along with the naturopathy I was already doing and now I'm doing fantastically.

I am back to work part time for the first time in well over a year and I'm thrilled about how well I'm doing. Eight weeks ago I was almost completely bedridden and had been for almost a year.

I am posting this in the hopes that it may help some of you as well.

03/13/2011 11:42 PM
Bettyg

VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

tara, a wonderful SUCCESS STORY! thx for posting and updating us what worked for you.

wow, 3rd different tara posting today!

bettyg,iowa leader

03/14/2011 12:26 PM
lymestreet

I am curious what you are now taking that has you making such a turn around?

03/14/2011 12:58 PM
TaraPA
TaraPA  

I was on 10 months of biaxin, amox and flagyl and I wasn't making much, if any, improvement. My LLMD wanted me to start IV rocephin but without insurance it was hard for me to do that.

My doctor gave his blessing to stop the meds and try the homeopathy as a last resort so I stopped all the abx and started homeopathy. I am currently seeing a homeopath and taking a homeopathic remedy called carcinosin and I have improved dramatically.

I'm amazed at the results and just want to let you all know that it's worth a try. I don't think any one thing works for everyone but if you can find a good homeopath, give it a try.

Post edited by: TaraPA, at: 03/14/2011 05:47 PM

03/14/2011 01:44 PM
fabajenna

Hey all- Here's some info I found on Carcinosin...

http://www.nesh.com/main/nejh/samples/gruber.html

peace

03/14/2011 02:10 PM
missy33

I am taking Artemisinin in addition to an antibiotic. I am finding that the natural is really getting to the Babs while the ABX is getting tot he Lyme.

It's only been about 2.5 weeks so I guess we will see where it goes from here. Hoping to be ablet o you both naturals and pharmacuticals to get well

Glad to hear you are doing so well!

03/14/2011 04:15 PM
Bettyg

VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

tarapa,

please edit your last post or 2 breaking up the long paragraph into 1-2 sentences MAX paragraphs and then doublespacing between each paragraph for neuro lyme folks like me ok.

thanks for helping us help you...

see how i did your earlier ones; we can't read as is.

bettyg, iowa leader

03/14/2011 05:48 PM
TaraPA
TaraPA  

Sorry about that Bettyg. I fixed it. Smile

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved