03/09/2011 05:21 PM

Dr Eva Sapi Video on biofilms and lyme disease

JohnPatrick
JohnPatrick  

03/09/2011 05:39 PM
shorelinelyme
shorelinelymePosts: 1252

John,

Thanks for sharing this great video clip. I pray each day for Eva Sapi and her research group!

Jackie

03/10/2011 07:16 AM
JohnPatrick
JohnPatrick  

Jackie

When Dr Eva Sapi started talking about the brain on this video as the perfect place for borreilia bacteria to feed because it is a juicy organ, How the bacteria needs a certain diet to maintain and the brain is perfect food for this bacteria it made me ill

She breaks down the different forms of borreilia and mycroplasma, and how resistent these bacteria are to treatment

And then we have the medical community that refuses to see this disease as a chronic ilness,, This disease is far more complex then what i could ever imagine

It almost seems diabolical,, It really makes you wonder if these bacteria were not altered by the hand of evil men,,Weapons grade bacteria,probably the reason for the resistent strains we are dealing with today

She also talks about the long term treatment needed to beat these bacteria,,This video is encouraging and discouraging, I am encouraged that there are researchers out there like Dr Eva, But discouraged that people are not being treated properly, even after research like this is known to the medical community

All these groups like the Cdc should be ashamed of themselves,,When research like this is available yet they still refuse to acknowledge this disease for what it really is

Have a nice day John

03/10/2011 11:01 AM
shorelinelyme
shorelinelymePosts: 1252

John,

I agree with all that you said- and felt the same way as well when Eva Sapi was talking about the bacteria's affinity for our brain...

I am so thankful for Eva Sapi...and it will be through efforts of people like her that we get to the bottom of this...The light of truth will shine down on the Infectious Disease MDs/CDC at some point...

Where would we be without our LLMDs and researchers like her...That's a scarier thought!

Enjoy your day,too!

Jackie

Smile

Post edited by: shorelinelyme, at: 03/10/2011 11:02 AM

03/10/2011 02:21 PM
hopesalive
hopesalive  

I am working my way through Cure Unknown.

Fascinating and maddening, disheartening, frustrating, all at the same time.

Thank you for posting this. I look forward to viewing it later, and will post my thoughts.

03/10/2011 04:39 PM
JohnPatrick
JohnPatrick  

What more does the medical community need to take off their blinders and acknowledge the reality and truth of this disease

This research is evidence and can not be denied,, This makes the cdc and the medical community look like a bunch of criminals

When Dr eva talks about the potential strains of just Borellia being as high as 20 different strains, what are we really dealing with here

This disease is no ordinary disease and it laughs at most treatments

I have seen many recover in the early stages but once this hidious disease becomes chronic it seems to disable those it infects

I agree hope this is so frustrating because there are so many people sick and many never get proper treatment and then become terminal or chronic

The testing alone for this disease is a complete joke

I see people in this forum that have more knowledge then some of the Drs we visit who dedicated their life to medicine never knowing they would become politicians also

This disease has many political fronts, but when we get to the root of the problem it is always moneyyyyyy

Does the medical community think this will just go away if they ignore the problem,,

How many will they tell it is all in your head,, Lyme disease is not a chronic condition

The lyme community needs a voice and legal council,, that seems to be the only thing that moves people in power these days

I am greatful there are researchers like Dr Eva who reveal facts that can not be denied no matter what political games the medical community plays,

Have a good night John

03/10/2011 05:50 PM
wlkthlne
wlkthlne  

YES! John,You said it much better than I ever could!

I have seen this Dr. Eva...

had to play it a few times..but very good...

interesting info to say the least..

I am upset with my-self...Been on this subject with a few...here....

Tryin' to find a video sent by someone here..I forget..It had a guy in his basement doing studies..He found this biofilm...

The story goes..soon after..he lost his mind...and talks to nobody???????????

Or was all this some dream I had..Wish I could find the dane' video...

wlk---

03/10/2011 06:07 PM
walkersraven
walkersravenPosts: 551

wtl, not sure if it's the same video but was it an old guy and maybe british, kinda mumbling????

don't know about the losing his mind part

03/10/2011 06:16 PM
hopesalive
hopesalive  

Alan McDonald from the movie Under Our Skin.

I have found no evidence anywhere online that he developed alzheimers.

Remember him proudly walking into the conference to share in his discovery (if you watched the film?).

That is who you are thinking of Wlk. Smile

03/10/2011 06:18 PM
hopesalive
hopesalive  

http://underourskin.com/blog/?p=459

Alan MacDonald (spelling corrected)

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved