MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
02/25/2011 12:23 PM

Tingling sensation

rosebug
rosebug  

Okay, this seems to be an odd symptom I'm having...surprise...surprise! I have had a lot of digestive issues with my lyme; causing burping; which in turn causes a picky, tingling sensation in my tongue. This is the same tingling sensation that I get in my arms from time to time. Has anyone else ever had this odd symptom.

02/25/2011 01:21 PM
RL123

Oh my god! I am having that very symptom, at this very moment! This is the first time I have ever had it. That is weird! I was thinking the same thing, feels like the tingling I used to have in my arms. I think it might have something to do with bartonella, because I have been having Bart symptoms all day, and in the night last night.

02/25/2011 02:47 PM
Bettyg

VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

i just finished editing a LENGTHY post on KIDS symptoms/treatments, etc. IT APPLIES TO ADULTS except for meds KIDS must use.

she talks alot about what you 2 are talking about and which co-infection it is, read it here in LYME FACTS forum by dr. corson ok.

betty

02/25/2011 05:15 PM
rosebug
rosebug  

Thanks Betty....some interesting reading

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved