MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
11/20/2008 12:17 PM

cats claw and samento

kittiekat

Is anyone here doing the stephen harrod burner ( healing lyme naturally book and master herbalist) protool...it calls for cats claw and says he doesnt feel that TOA free makes a difference. In saying that i take the TOA free samento...what would happen if I took both cats calw and samento? Would I start meowing< no seriously would it be too much?

Kitty

11/20/2008 03:40 PM
jaime1978
jaime1978  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

I think they are relativly the same thing. I wouldn't do that. ARe you doing his full protocol? If not, I also recomend lauracidin, olive leaf extract, vitamin C, and garlic, all amazing natural things, if that's your thing.

11/20/2008 07:54 PM
beauty4ashes
beauty4ashes  

Kittikat, there is also a thread in the Medicine & Treatments forum that has some good info on Cat's Claw & Samento, if you are interested in checking it out.

http://www.mdjunction.com/forums/lyme-disease-support- forums/medicine-treatments/129318-anyone-against-samento

Don't let the name of the thread fool you, LOL,.. there's great supportive info in it. You'll have to try to skim to the best parts b/c there is a bit of conflict in it. My advice would be to just skip those parts and read the helpful info! Wink

(((BIG HUGS)))

11/20/2008 08:54 PM
kittiekat

Beauty4ashes:

thank u , for that, I am going to look there right now and see what goodies i can gather, I havent posted much in the last days, doxy has my stomach very upset...I am green.

i have to note that your posts always have such a kind tone

nice people here so far

a Samentoing I go......

Kitty

11/20/2008 09:05 PM
kittiekat

Hi Jamie!

Per the above, yes dear I am doing the full Buhner protocol but just started 3 weeks ago amd what I mean is andrograhis, resveratrol ( japanese knotweed) and cats claw however I am following the instruction closely and going slow and adding gradual dose increase and started the resveratrol first as according to a site that he posts on, Buhner said that should start with resveratrol for a few weeks then add the andrographis as the resveratrol gets the nervous system a little bit more settled down and people may have less side effects from the andrographis if it is introduced after you have adjusted to the resveratrol...I am taking the samento and my only confusion for this protcol is whether or not i should continue my samento or take the cats claw TOA he recommedns in the book.....personally I dont want to part with my samento as i am tolerating it and many published LLMD's are not incorporating it into their regimes along with anti bx...thats what i love about buhner,

he doesnt say ditch your anti bx and do it my way, he says here is the option if you dont want or didnt have sucess with anti bx and then also says that he feels this regime enhances antibx therapy..so I am going with that until i can get to NY to the mig LLMD...anything I learn ( and boy am i bringing my list), anything I learn from this popular LLMD I will for sure share here. xo

so that is what i am doing along with doxy 400 mg per day which has my stomach so sick but I am pushing thru it and learned quickly to take ti with food otherwise it doesnt stay down.

I am also mid way thru my salt C protcol dosage working up very slow now at 12000 mg of C and 6000 of himalayan salts.

I have to say that i am creeped out to think what is living in me. I try not to let my mind dwell on it but still it makes my skin crawl literally!

I hope you all have some comfort today

Kitty

11/20/2008 11:24 PM
beauty4ashes
beauty4ashes  

kittykat said:

i have to note that your posts always have such a kind tone

nice people here so far

Aw, thank you, hun! That was a really sweet compliment, and I appreciate it very much! And yes, many, very, nice people here!! Welcome again, if I haven't so already! We're glad to have you with us! Wink

(((HUGS)))

Tahnee

11/21/2008 04:07 AM
Julie4848

Please keep us posted on how it is working for you...I'm intersted in knowing...

I wish you well

Julie

01/29/2009 03:16 PM
canucklymie
Canuck  

http://www.samento.com.ec/sciencelib/addons/lymeRichler.htm

TOA free Samento. Better than 'cats' claw'.... Sent you a pm but I think there are a ton of 'Samento' believers on this forum who swear by it.

01/29/2009 03:56 PM
kittiekat

Thx so much I am taking samenta 8 drops @ bedtime will wprk up to 2 x per day. Feel a bit fragile now.

I posted in repli to those of u who offrrd me kindness and support but don't see it here. Will refrah again and see if it is here othrewise will do again as was an eventful day

Xo

Kitty

01/30/2009 04:22 AM
Smiffy
Smiffy  

Good luck with your herbal regime.

I'd love to know the answer to this question too as Samento is very much more expensive than cat's claw tincture.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved