So I bought a bottle of this stuff called Parasite Cleanse from Lyme-aid formulations. http://lymeaid.net/
Anyone used this stuff? Ive been using the parasite cleanse. 1 capsule contains:
275 mg artemesia annua (wormwood)
50 mg artemisinin
250 MG organic garlic
50 mg oregano oil powder
I take 5 to 6 of these three times a day. Every time I take them I get the garlic taste in my mouth, followed by a metallic taste.
If I eat or drink anything 30 minutes after taking them up til a couple hours later it tastes horrible! Anyone had an experience with this or why it could be doing it?
It is the artemisinin making me have a metal taste. Back in june I took artemisinin for babesia and herxed the worst I ever have, and I remember back then having the metal taste after taking the artemisinin too.
This stuff has got to be a killer against babesia or any parasites though in a large enough dose over a period of time, its very strong.
Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.