MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
01/20/2011 09:27 PM

Lyme-Aid Formulations

ten1988
ten1988  

So I bought a bottle of this stuff called Parasite Cleanse from Lyme-aid formulations. http://lymeaid.net/

Anyone used this stuff? Ive been using the parasite cleanse. 1 capsule contains:

275 mg artemesia annua (wormwood)

50 mg artemisinin

250 MG organic garlic

50 mg oregano oil powder

I take 5 to 6 of these three times a day. Every time I take them I get the garlic taste in my mouth, followed by a metallic taste.

If I eat or drink anything 30 minutes after taking them up til a couple hours later it tastes horrible! Anyone had an experience with this or why it could be doing it?

It is the artemisinin making me have a metal taste. Back in june I took artemisinin for babesia and herxed the worst I ever have, and I remember back then having the metal taste after taking the artemisinin too.

This stuff has got to be a killer against babesia or any parasites though in a large enough dose over a period of time, its very strong.

01/20/2011 11:13 PM
Santinagirl
Santinagirl  

I did the Hulda Clark parasite cleanse for several months, even before I was diagnosed with Lyme disease. It was 2 herbal extracts and ground whole cloves. The extracts were:

Wormwood

Black Walnut Hulls

I took that so for awhile. When I was tested for Lyme disease this past May, I didn't have ANY co-infections. I believe it was due to the herbal extracts I took prior.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved