MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
11/12/2010 07:24 PM

From Lyme to Breast Cancer, now Hodgkins Lymphoma!

poeticrevolver
poeticrevolver  

Hello my old friends!

It's been so long since I was on here. I have been very busy. Busy taking care of myself.

Getting answers, finally finding out what all is wrong with me.

Now, after two major surgeries, I am facing chemo next week for Hodgkin's Lymphoma.

All along I thought it was just Lyme related, all the symptoms. Man, was I off.

I fought and fought, doctor after doctor to get the answers. I followed my GUT!

Thank you all for being here for me in the past, I was going through some really hard times.

Hugs and best wishes to you all!

The Lord is seeing me through, and he can do the same for you!

God bless!

~

used quotes enlarging text for me/other neuros; emphasized. bettyg, iowa leader

Post edited by: Bettyg, at: 11/12/2010 10:00 PM

11/12/2010 08:03 PM
waxby
waxbyPosts: 4811
VIP Member

~~~Hello old friend!

~~~Blessings!

```````~~~from my straight jacket~~~out on a limb~~~lookin like a cocoon~~~hangin by a thread~~~waitin for a butterfly~~~under the moon~~~Lovey-Dovey,Mitchell~~~

11/12/2010 10:04 PM
Bettyg

VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

hugs to poetic Kissing

wow, when will murphy's law leave you alone for a normal life again! i'm so sorry to read about the latest, but glad you came here to update us all.

poetic, i'll be putting you in my prayers for your recovery from hodkins like you did from your breast cancer.

julie is going thru breast cancer now too.

what day you start your treatment? i believe their is that board on mdj here too; if not, ROY, owner, will create it willingly.

my best to you and your family as another big change and fight to persevere with.

hugs//kisses, bettyg, iowa leader/friend/activist

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved