MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
11/13/2010 05:27 PM

Pain always on left side(page 2)

caran

So I wonder if it does have to do with where the nervous system is affected.

I was worried it had to do with his heart so now I feel a little better.

I am going to research what part of the nervous system affects what side of your body and will post again my findings.

Have a good week end all!

caran

11/13/2010 05:38 PM
wlkthlne
wlkthlne  

I too will mess this up.

Mine is right side. Right eye and face muscles...right arm..like a tingle but might go to sleep, same with right leg...right ankle get's weak at times..feels like I gotta be careful not to twist it..

The real twist is I was bit right side...damn that would have nothing to do with it..right???

I tell you some of the strange stuff and feelings I get,I do beleive we are all NUTS.(lol)(far from true, but love to see the expressions I get from those "normal" people)

Now remember all...this is all normal!Tongue Unsure

Caran, great question...be neat to know an answer to it...

wlkthlneCool

Post edited by: Bettyg, at: 11/14/2010 01:15 AM

11/14/2010 05:13 AM
caran

No I do not think that is nuts. I actually think that is a great hypothosis. You were bitten on the right side and your pain is on the right side. that is very interesting.

I have done a little reading and it probably has more to do with the lymphatic system then the nervous system.

Since these the lyme bugs use the lymphatice system to travel, its like they are taking the subway through your system.

They can only go one way and can only get off in certain spots because the lymph nodes are like heart valves and push in only one direction when they drain.

The funny thing is, when the lymphnodes drain they only go to either the left or right side of the body. they can not cross over or go backward.

http://www.lymphnotes.com/article.php/id/151/

caran

11/15/2010 04:21 PM
Supermom2

I recall being told shingles likes to hide in the lower right ribs and somewhere specific (can't recall which level) in the thoracic spine.

Perhaps Lyme and its cohorts have preferred residencies as well?

As for me, my Lyme seems to be as ambidextrous as I am.

supermom2

12/21/2010 04:09 PM
ladio30
ladio30  

I had read that having pain on just one side means that it is lyme and if it is on both sides, it could be bartonella. Wish I could find the link but I have read that more than once.

12/21/2010 06:19 PM
threeofus

I was going to ask this very question today. I have pain and muscle spasms mostly on my left side too and I think it is so weird. Not sure about my daughter's. One dd does not have a lot of pain yet but her's seem to be on her right side. My other dd, who has a lot of pain, seems to be both sides at various times.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 2 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved