MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
09/15/2010 08:56 PM

Considering Theraphy, Life Coach, Oraganizer, Cook

ariana
ariana  

I've been considering therapy to help me learn how to deal with this debilitating disease. I feel like I'm going crazy sometimes. Like I am somebody else living somebody's nightmare sometimes.

Is it possible to still wake up like this everyday with this much pain like everyday ? this is ridicously hard. and still get the kids ready and get my rest becasue I work some days and some nights I have given myself the most screwed up schdule for dealing with Lyme. I can't even explain my schedule because it would take up too much space lol

Maybe a therapist or Life Coach, Organizer, Chef, personel assist, home care nurese, housekeeper. Ok I'm done daydreaming, although we should have that. Maybe starting with Some kind of Life Coch or therapist cold quite possibly help.

Maybe i'll nominate my Nuerologist to do all of the above. lol

Does anyone do therapy I am really serious just trying to make light of this horrible situation. I live in South Florida.

Craziness

09/16/2010 02:20 AM
Bettyg

VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

ariana,

what helps me is getting weekly sublaxative chiropractor treatments; helps my body out of place! best wishes!!

i'm in 24/7 pain due to fibromyalgia being in all 18 of 18 pressure points! PAINFUL.

my frozen ice packs are on me all day long or microwave heated thing around my neck or moistened warm heating pad.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved