MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
11/12/2011 09:44 AM

Byron White A-L Complex really works!(page 5)

LorraineM

Thats just what my doctor wants and I had to go off for a bit I am having terrible abdominal spasms and he wants to see if its the drops... Just went for a sonogram just to make sure its not gallstones or anything that might be causing it..

I am sure I will be back on the drops soon

Keep you posted

11/15/2011 09:19 AM
KarenDO

Hey, can you tell me your experiences with bwf? Also, what confections ;you had. Thanks, Karen

11/15/2011 09:37 AM
waxby
waxbyPosts: 4813
VIP Member

12/08/2011 12:01 PM
fabajenna
fabajenna  

Hi yazzer, welcome to the group.Smile

I think you're misunderstanding what was said.

We all use multiple formulas...it's just best to not start more than one at the same time..that way you can get a clear idea where the symptoms are coming from.

I used up to four at the same time..they were all started at different times.

Yes, the link you posted is in the ongoing BW products list thread and the BW formula guidance thread.

Please feel free to use this site for any information and research that you need, we have lots to offer.

peace-kim

12/09/2011 05:54 AM
pjjones71208
pjjones71208  

Hi,

I too have read that ~ HOWEVER ~ my LLMD who has been treating Lyme Patients for over 20 years and who works very closely with the BWF office has a higher success rate by using one bottle at a time. He says the theory behind this is that each bottle is targeted for a certain job - like peeling an onion - and you have to allow the one to its job fully and then allow the other. My Dr has patients that are taking 2 or more bottles at a time (against his wishes) and they are not recovering as fast as the rest of us who are doing one bottle at a time. The BWF is a slow process to begin with . I am 7 months into my treatment and almost done with the 2nd bottle and I am almost feeling like my old self again. No more Herxing, energy levels are up, pain levels are more manageable, brain fog is all but gone ~ I am a completely different person than I was a year ago.

I guess everyone has a different path to take as this disease affects people differently. I can only speak for my own results. I know all too well too many people are suffering needlessly from this awful disease and are to the point of desperation for some sort of relief. And its hard to be patient (as the treatment dictates) but I am a true believer and example of its workings.

Paula

12/09/2011 06:20 AM
fabajenna
fabajenna  

Hi Paula-

It's good to hear of your feeling like your old self again, that is wonderful news!

I understand your doctor's way of treating with these formulas, and am glad he is getting success from this way...but the fact remains that they are designed to be used in conjunction with each other.

I reached remission in less than a year doing the multiple formulas together, so you're right, everyone has their own path and their own methods..

The BW staff has been very helpful to me as well... with their guidance and my llmd's , we found what worked best for me.

I wish each and every person the same success..

peace-kim

04/13/2012 07:47 PM
Mwiggs1988

Did you mix drops with water or take them straight?

04/14/2012 07:07 AM
pjjones71208
pjjones71208  

I take mine straight......I have also added Methyl B-12 injections 3times a week and that has given me a boost as well.

Been detoxing ALOT.......experiencing some muscle pain but my dr tells me that my body is purging the Lyme from its system

and this is to be expected.....it goes in cycles......

04/14/2012 07:20 AM
Mwiggs1988

I'm on my 4th day of A-L, silver, and pinella I'm waiting on one more. I started taking it straight today. Taste like garlic haha.

I have muscle and joint pain feels like my bones ache and I'm nauseous. I have a call into my doc too I'll keep you updated on how it goes.

I'm interested in B-12 but this silver works wonders too feel like it lights my brain on fire. But it's working I do believe.

Thanks for response Smile[b]Hope you feel better sooner than later let me know how your feeling

Post edited by: Mwiggs1988, at: 04/14/2012 02:25 PM

04/14/2012 07:20 AM
Mwiggs1988

I'm on my 4th day of A-L, silver, and pinella I'm waiting on one more. I started taking it straight today. Taste like garlic haha.

I have muscle and joint pain feels like my bones ache and I'm nauseous. I have a call into my doc too I'll keep you updated on how it goes.

I'm interested in B-12 but this silver works wonders too feel like it lights my brain on fire. But it's working I do believe.

Thanks for response Smile

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 5 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved