MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
08/30/2010 06:00 PM

Byron White A-L Complex really works!

honey158

Been taking Byron White A-L complex for about a month now. I have seen a lot of changes for the better. It is an herbal blend of drops that you start by taking only one drop twice a day and eventually build up to 20 drops 2x per day.

Right now I am up to 15 drops twice a day and feeling really good this past month. I am excited. I wanted to pass this along to anyone who might be considering them that they really do work. This is the only thing I am taking now. I dropped the Zhang treatment upon seeing that these drops are helping me.

Michelle

09/06/2010 12:46 AM
Bettyg

VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

buried; up to the top. Smile

12/20/2010 01:56 PM
jjpd

starting this today. Anybody else with any experiences with this?

My dr. said same thing 1 drop 2x aday, working my way up to 15 drops, 2x aday. As tolerable. But she said she hasn't had anybody go past 4 or 5 drops because herxing is so rough.

02/17/2011 01:10 PM
svp67

Are you still using the A-L Complex? Have you noticed any other changes?

I was heartened reading an early post where the Zhang was used for energy and brain fog and now the A-L to deal with muscle and joint pain.

I have used several of the herbs in A-L over the past 11ish years with my acupuncturist. I too have worked on brain fog and energy...now I have several areas of pain in my body that seem rather treatment resistant.

Your experience might lend a little hope.

Appreciated.

02/21/2011 01:47 PM
twillicalif

Laughing A-L Complex worked wonders for me for Lyme. I tried 2 years of antibiotic and supplements.

About a year after qutting antibiotic I try A-L Complex. My joint pain went within days.

I didn't make it to the targeted dose due to absent-minded and no joint pain. The joint pain returned about 4 months later.

I started the drops again and the pain disappeared.

It hase been about 6 months no since I finished the one bottle I got from my lyme dr. and still feeling great..

We are all differnet so what worked for me might not work for you.

.I bought the best rife machine out there a few years ago and didn't see much effect.

But have heard others rave how it helped them... good luck to all

Post edited by: twillicalif, at: 02/23/2011 07:41 PM

02/21/2011 01:50 PM
twillicalif

If anyone is interested in a very nice rife machine please drop me a line at flashgflashg@hotmail.com.........

03/02/2011 12:57 PM
svp67

I am slowly increasing my A-L dose. Right now I am at 2 drops w breakfast and 3 drops w dinner or in the evening. I feel much worse; joint aches and pains, hard to focus, tired. Accute elbow pain had me in tears -- I am sure it is the whole package of frustration. I am also using garlic to break up bio-film. Any suggestions about the flu-like symptoms? There has been no change in my 3 major pain complaints-- I hope to have this cleared up like twillicalif.

Appreciate any suggestions.

03/04/2011 12:25 PM
twillicalif

My Dr advised me to go slower. One drop increase at a time per day and slow down when starting to feel herx.. I really didn't feel much of anything just joint pain gone away... Stess is a big factor in everything. I only got a few hours sleep 2 nights in a row and I could feel the pain creeping back. After one night of my regular 5 hrs the pain started to subside..Good luck and please keep me informed how it's going... Tom

04/29/2011 03:31 PM
sonyafly
sonyafly  

Does anyone know if these can be taken along side antibiotics? Please reply ASAP! Thanks!

Post edited by: inkyblck, at: 04/30/2011 01:01 AM

04/29/2011 03:41 PM
fabajenna

Hi there-

There are a few on here that do take it in conjunction with their antibiotics, but they must be taken well away from each other..

I am on A-BART and A-BAB, but I don't do antibiotics..

Hopefully this helps you! Smile

peace

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved