MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
08/21/2010 09:18 PM

Antibiotics for years and stomach/GI Tract

Wolfpack
Wolfpack  

Hi everyone. I am writing this because I am so sick, literally, of taking my ABX.

My stomach gets so upset by them I frequently throw up and may as well not have taken them anyway. I drink milk before I take them.

I can't take them with food because the hours of the day are too odd that I'm trying to get this out of the way.

I'm sick of having yeast infections all over my body and being constipated so bad it hurts to sit down (from the yeast.)

I try to discuss this with my LLMD and he's really quiet and just says "you're slowly getting better."

Well, I don't feel like it lately.

I just woke up and it's only midnight. I tried going to bed so early and it didn't work. I didn't sleep through the night.

I feel so sick I just want these ABX to be done with so I can feel normal again.

Will that mean my lyme symptoms come back though?

Somebody help.

I can't afford a different LLMD in NJ. They don't take my insurance and are all too expensive.

I've said this before: if you're poor in this world, you just get to die when something serious goes wrong.

My mother could afford to help me, but she's too interested in telling me that she's broke all the time.

That's why she and her beau have 2 huge houses in 2 states, 3 boats and go on cruises every other month.

I am so sick I can't even write this any more. Thanks for listening to me vent.

Cindy

08/21/2010 10:47 PM
VicMac
VicMac  

I am having a really difficult time myself, though not because of taking abx. I take all kinds of natural supps., but they only hold it back for a while, and then I flare up again and lymphs start hurting and it is very actively invading me again. Now it is affecting my heart, and that scares me. I feel like dying, I am so tired of fighting this thing for 17 years.

I don't know about you, but I try to reach out for

God anyway, even though I don't feel him there. it is all I can really do.

hang in there and don't lose hope.

08/21/2010 11:05 PM
Bettyg

VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

hugs to cindy and mac Kissing Kissing

i'm sorry for both of you.

cindy, it really ticks me off your mom is financially able to help you and does NOT!

have you ever written her and show her how much money you owe and itemize who you how much too?

ask her directly for help now; not when she's gone and the kids will fight over her money plus her "beau"!

mac, we all have have some really rough roads, and i do hope you'll share yours in the thread you started for yourself on prayer requests.

i've found with the last 31 yrs. of death/dying in both our families, that i've turned to god more asking him for his help and to ease my burdens i felt i was carrying ALONE. he listened; each time i felt him THERE FOR ME.

i'll share this off the topic with you.

after my dad's funeral 8 yrs. ago, we 4 siblings/families and around 20 1st cousins met at our centennial farm; named that 5 days prior to dad's death.

we have a meeting with lawyer, so all had to leave early so the reading of the will could take place.

i was so exhausted ... mentally, spiritally, physically, and emotionally drained, i went directly to bed to nap for however long i needed to.

when i awoke, i had NO PAIN!! this is from someone who has fibro in ALL 18 OF 18 pressure points of my body!! felt so good.

then i felt a huge group hug from my deceased family members: dad, mom, only sister, and sister-in-law.

there was so much love, NO PAIN, etc. in my bedroom; i didn't want to leave it knowing how good everything felt to me.

but reality set in, and i came out telling my husband what had happended. GUESS WHAT? it happened again 3-4 nights later. twice in one week, and ONLY time in my entire life.

so keep those prayers going to god; he does listen; we just don't always see them for ourselves with the millions praying to hi 24/7!

hugs/kisses to you both Kissing

bettyg, iowa leader

08/22/2010 06:25 AM
toothfairy55
toothfairy55  

Hi cindy

There are alternatives to oral meds, that bypass the gut. Ask your dr. About injections or weekly iv's

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved