MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
08/08/2010 12:14 AM

Parasite photo; help needed

vondrew
vondrew  

Does anyone recognize this parasite? I passed quite a few of them on several occasions.

I was told (without any lab testing) it was liver fluke eggs and was given Biltricide.

I was also told if it was liver flukes, I would have a great deal of abdominal pain and discomfort after taking the meds...The Biltricide made no difference at all. No pain, discomfort, nausea, etc.

I know there is a liver fluke strain (fasciola) which Biltricide is supposedly ineffective against.

Any experience or comments on this?

Thanks,

Drew

08/08/2010 12:20 AM
TaraT
TaraT  
VIP Member

I don't know what this is but I passed HUNDREDS of these while I was using Vit. C and seasalt. I took pics in to the doc. He identified flukes and tape worms.

He gave me three different meds. But he could not identify these. The strings coming out of the cotton like balls actually looked like worms on a lot of mine with eyes. Looked like a madusa head.

08/08/2010 06:11 AM
Paschalltwin
Paschalltwin  

I was told that parasites only come out if they are dead. This may or may not be accurate,but if it is, then you may be killing them. Were they alive when they came out; wiggling or anything?

08/08/2010 09:05 AM
TaraT
TaraT  
VIP Member

I never passed anything while it was alive but I've read other posts on other sites where people occasionally did.

I have passed things that looked like they had JUST died and weren't degraded at all.

I actually sent a pic of these things when I passed them months ago to someone online that dealt in parasites but never got a reply.

I don't remember if it was humaworm or what...But I saw a post of a woman who was asking about these very things on another website at that time and no one had an answer for her either.

Post edited by: TaraT, at: 08/08/2010 09:06 AM

08/08/2010 09:16 AM
Toothfairy
Toothfairy  

My non-professional opinion says it looks like tapeworms, but I'm not a doctor. Why don't you save a sample of this, or the next time it happens and have it tested through your doctor.

08/08/2010 09:41 AM
TaraT
TaraT  
VIP Member

I did and probably still do have some tapeworms but I passed and identified four adult tape worms...Many liver flukes and one other type of fluke..

These things were a mystery to my doc. He saw in the pic the white fluffy things and said they were tapeworm eggs...This was sort of a passion for him in school...identifying parasites and worms etc...

I wouldn't think these were tapeworms but who really knows? Do you have a lot of stomach pain vondrew?

08/08/2010 01:56 PM
kimlovescats
kimlovescats  

Tapeworm segments ... ate least in cats ... look like little pieces of white rice. I think I would DIE if I saw anything like a parasite come "out" of me!!!

How are you all seeing these things? Not sure I want to know ... lol!

08/08/2010 02:16 PM
TaraT
TaraT  
VIP Member

Honey they come out while you're on the throne...Some come out pristine and others have to be rinsed to get a good look.

I was using the salt and vit. C protocol which killed a BUNCH and they were coming out for a month!

I bought the humaworm cleanse and didn't see anything using it. I really like the salt and c protocol.

08/08/2010 04:03 PM
kimlovescats
kimlovescats  

I don't think I could handle that! That's why I don't want to do a colonic! Whatever is in me can stay there!!!

08/08/2010 04:20 PM
TaraT
TaraT  
VIP Member

haha I know the feeling! I finally had to tell my doc I could not collect samples anymore...He wanted me to because he wanted to see more...but I told him it got in my head too much and made me really freaked out for awhile..

It freaked my husband too and he didn't TOUCH me for awhile because of it!

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved