MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
10/01/2008 09:02 PM

How much Olive Leaf Extract is good?

Wolfpack
Wolfpack  

I just got some capsules of Olive Leaf Extract, 500 mg each capsule. How much is good to take. The bottle says only one a day, but sometimes for severe conditions its alot more than is recommended. What do other people take?

10/02/2008 04:45 AM
Julie4848

I think Connie will know....I would start with what the bottle tells you until you hear back from Her or Jaime....I believe in starting out slow and building up to something new....Don't want to SHOCK the system...My doctor even did that with Abx's when I could take them in the beginning....

Most doctors will shove tons of abx's down you and then you have more problems then just lyme...

03/15/2009 03:01 PM
Canuck
Canuck  

I am renewing this one as the OLE is on my list to have on hand. Was wondering how much anyone took. I think Christine and Jaime both take it, or Jaime still does anyways.. I see so much available, trying to be cheap these daysSmile

03/18/2009 02:32 PM
cmany
cmany  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

PM me for where to get Allibiotic - It has both plus some other stuff - and I can get it for like $10 plus s/h

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved