MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
07/29/2010 01:47 PM

Anyone here feel muscle sore and weakness?

suwei
suweiPosts: 204

My major symptom is daily headache but recently I start feel my whole body is so sore and weakness.

I feel like to die when I climb the stair at my house...

feel so fatigued,muscle sore...don't know how to describe...

Angry

07/29/2010 04:36 PM
JerseyBug
JerseyBug  

I have this problem as well. Especially my legs. I dread going upstairs sometimes because of it.

07/29/2010 04:39 PM
TaraT
TaraT  
VIP Member

every day all the time for years n years...progressive. Most days I spend in the bed...Fatigue is helped with using Maca but the muscles still weak and start to shake with little use.

07/29/2010 05:52 PM
waxby
waxbyPosts: 4811
VIP Member

~~~Yes to profound weakness.

~~~in my straight jacket~~~out on a limb~~~lookin like a cocoon~~~hangin by a thread

~~~waitin for a butterfly~~~under the moon~~~Mitchell~~~

07/30/2010 05:59 AM
equest

Yes, extreme muscle weakness and pain. The fatigue is inexplicable unless you have felt it for yourself. Are you seeing a LLMD? I am told by mine that it is bartonella.

My muscle symptoms are worse while herxing so I detox like crazy. Epsom salts baths sometimes twice a day.

Also, I take L-carnitine 1000 mg and CoQ 10 800 mg daily and cobalamin injections twice weekly that seem to help.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved