MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
07/15/2010 11:47 AM

Copy of WB Lyme results from PCP ....

kimlovescats
kimlovescats  

PLEASE NOTE: I have since had a WB test done by IGENEX but not received the results yet!

JUST WANT TO GET FEEDBACK on the 41 Band that shows positive on both the IGG and IGM.

THANK YOU!

well, I can't seem to get the copy on here but both the 41 bands on IGG and IGM were reactive (positive) What do those two mean?

Post edited by: kimlovescats, at: 07/15/2010 11:59 AM

07/15/2010 02:41 PM
TaraT
TaraT  
VIP Member

Did you have any bands show up as IND?

07/15/2010 03:01 PM
ptm82379

Those mean that any organism that uses a flagella to propel itsself could be present

07/15/2010 05:59 PM
toothfairy55
toothfairy55  

Not Lyme specific however a test without band 41 could be a false positive

07/15/2010 08:11 PM
kimlovescats
kimlovescats  

That was the ONLY positive (the two 41's) ... everything else was negative ... NO IND.

07/15/2010 08:35 PM
Lindavh

Kim I have the same results- only positive 41 on bothh IgG and IgM. This was with MDL labs. My regular internal med dr said itt is negative. I went to a (actually Lyme Literate) infectious disease dr and he listened. Sent a bunch of labs to Stoney Brook. I should have results soon. My symptoms are mainly a internal buzzing vibration and fasciculations (twitches).

07/15/2010 10:33 PM
Bettyg

VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

please print this off; read it over and over; it will make more sense as you become more familiar with lyme disease.

the nos. are shown in there too for ALL protein bands tested Smile

http://www.mdjunction.com/forums/lyme-disease-support- forums/studies-research/1540224-dr-cs-western-blot- explanation-

08/28/2010 05:09 AM
Lindavh

Kim- How did it turn out for you? I also have IgG 41 and IgM 41 per mdl labs in June and now last week. I did a 5 week course of oral amoxicillin. My only symptom is a little internal sort of tremor/vibration that I usually only feel at night, and only at rest. My dr is not sure. All my other lymelabs and co-infections negative.. I might go see a neurologist.

08/28/2010 07:51 AM
kimlovescats
kimlovescats  

Linda ... my Igenex test was VERY positive even by CDC standards for IGM!

See my results below my signature!

Kim

02/04/2011 06:28 AM
sarahj725

Lindavh, what exactly is this tremor/vibration? i thought i was going crazy! but almost every night i've been feeling like my bed has been shaking a little... i didn't know if it was me... or what, i am just curious how you would describe it, i couldnt tell if it was me physically moving, i dont live next to a highway. (wierd description) but... if i go back to my llmd and tell him another symptom i think he is going to dub me insane. (i had my first visit on monday, he didnt tell me what he thought at all, he just is sending to mdl and for an mra)... any advice would be helpful. (i have other symptoms too non stop headache for 8 months, memory loss, trouble with speaking at times, tired... but I just feel like alot of people on here have it so much worse... (i guess i forget the really bad times since im on topamax for the headache pain).

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved