MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
09/17/2008 05:27 PM

Feeling good

Betsy

Hello friends,

Many of you have been so supportive in helping me navigate my way through this infection that my 13 year old daughter has as well as myself. I just wanted to say I thought she was dying for sure last winter. Since 4/4/08 she has been on medication and immune support product and is now a different child. She's got along way to go still since she missed a year developmentally, but thank you all for being there immediately when I had a question or concern.

As for myself, just diagnosed 7/15/08. All neuro lyme and with medication and immune support, I too am stringing together longer spans of time, almost getting a full day.

I do PM people now and then, but just wanted to thank all of you. Jaime, Connie, and Lymie (could that be right? or is it my brain? ) Thanks again.

Betsy and Emma

09/18/2008 09:38 AM
jaime1978
jaime1978  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Betsy and Emma,

I'm SO glad to hear this!!! My heart is jumping! I know how sick Emma was, it just broke my heart. I'm glad we found her the doc we did, he's amazing. And I'm glad I talked you into getting tested as well. Soon you'll both be on your way to running and playing and enjoying life!

j

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved