MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
06/26/2010 07:30 AM

Does Aloe Vera Juice cause herxing?

KJA

I started taking Aloe Vera Juice on Thursday. I started by taking 1 tablespoon three times a day. Since I started I feel like all of my symptoms are coming back.

My muscles ache, I'm extremely tired and my head presure and pain have returned. Has anyone on the board tried Aloe Vera Juice? If so, what was your experience?

Thanks!

06/26/2010 07:43 AM
Jensen16

I put aloe vera juice into my daughter's epsom salt bath, but I didn't have her drink it. The hot tub soak with epsom salts and aloe make her feel better.

06/26/2010 08:29 PM
Casserly
Casserly  

I buy it at the market on the corner. I thought you just drink it with your salad for lunch... kind of tastes watermelonish with pulp.

I would think it would help with pain and fatigue. Perhaps there is another reason? I don't know much about it, but have been drinking it on occasion.

Everyone's different, and your body may have responded with detox.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved