MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
06/16/2010 10:41 AM

How to beat Lyme

LoneStarLymie

Hi guys,

I haven't posted in a long while, but I'm a former Lyme sufferer who beat the disease using holistic remedies.

Through careful research and a trial and error process wherein I was my own guinea pig, this is the regimen that has taken me from the depths of Lyme hell to now being able to competitively run, cycle and swim.

Morning :

Wake up -- Mix one cap of "Lily of the Desert" Aloe herbal detox Formula with 2 oz. water, introduce one recommended dose of liquid astragalus (this will vary depending upon the maker) and one dose liquid echinacea. Use this mixture to wash down these pills: 5 250 mg (or 3 500mg) tablets of olive leaf extract; probiotic of your choice; 2 20mg ATP tablets.

Eat breakfast.

Mix one serving of GNC SuperFoods Supreme with desired amount of water and use this to wash down these pills: A GNC Vitpack of either Mens or Womens Ultra Mega, three 1000 mg fish oil pills, 2 200 mg CoQ10 pills.

Evening:

Mix one cap of "Lily of the Desert" Aloe herbal detox Formula with 2 oz. water, introduce one recommended dose of liquid astragalus (this will vary depending upon the maker) and one dose liquid echinacea. Use this mixture to wash down these pills: 5 250 mg (or 3 500mg) tablets of olive leaf extract; 2 20mg ATP tablets.

Wait 30 minutes.

Dilute 30 drops (you'll want to work your way up to this amount -- be careful of the herx) of NutraMedix Samento (TOA-free cats claw) in a cup of water and use that to wash down 2 Immunition extra strength Beta Glucan pills.

Wait 30 minutes and then go to bed.

That is the full regimen. It should be followed for a minimum of 6 months, most likely one year. I recommend it in lieu of antibiotics, but you can also use it following a regimen of antibiotics (for a good antibiotic regimen I recommend seeing Dr. Zijad Sabovic in Bridgeport, CT.)

Also adhere to a diet of no refined sugar, no wheat gluten, and no dairy.

Remember, whatever you do and however ill you feel, remain active and remain optimistic. One begets the other. Endorphins are natural anti-depressants. Force yourself to run (or at the very least walk)daily (that means 7 days a week, no days off, doing whatever you can) and you will progressively find that you are less depressed, have fewer manifestations of arthritic pathogenesis, and have sharper mental acuity.

Stay strong!!

--Josh

06/16/2010 01:02 PM
TaraT
TaraT  
VIP Member

Hey Josh....a little deeper here into your day...Could you PLEASE (I'm sure a lot of others want to know too) give us a break down of what you eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner..

Possibly the recipe's too...I know I need to NOT eat sugar..and gluten free etc....My problem is...I don't know WHAT "TO" EAT.

Something that is not only proper for the gluten free diet but makes you feel good and gives you energy and tastes good too?? Does that exist?

06/16/2010 06:48 PM
Casserly
Casserly  

Thanks for the documentation and encouragement. I do try to exercise even if it kills me...seems once I stop, things get worse.

Enjoy your wellness!

06/18/2010 04:58 AM
Paschalltwin
Paschalltwin  

Oh, Tara! I can help you with your diet. I have struggled with this for almost 4 years, and by George, I got it!

I am on a no gluten, no sugar, no carbs, no starch, no grains, no soy, no dairy diet and I do great with my meals.

Give me your email, and I will add you to my webpage. I will post my diet online for you and others to see.

06/18/2010 08:31 AM
TaraT
TaraT  
VIP Member

OMG THANK YOU!

06/18/2010 08:32 AM
piccsave

Paschalltwin, I'd be interested in seeing your diet also. I've had a major setback in the last few days and would be willing to give it a try.

Thanks.

Piccsave

06/18/2010 08:33 AM
piccsave

Paschalltwin, I'd be interested in seeing your diet also. I've had a major setback in the last few days and would be willing to give it a try.

Thanks.

Piccsave

06/18/2010 09:00 AM
3whiteroses

Paschalltwin, it is hard to imagine what you eat. Please share.

06/18/2010 02:58 PM
mem6757

I am also a cured Lymie, Bravo to you, With me i found Lyme resisted Samento so i cycled in 6 week intervals to Carnivora and back to Samento,the resistance started after 5 mths as my Arthritis started to come back,probably much to do with co-infections like babesia?

Its funny how time heals after a few years you start to forget the hell of Lyme Smile So important- do not feed Lyme Sugar! I also went high protein low carb..

06/18/2010 03:08 PM
steelers

its important one stays on that diet

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved