MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
10/17/2010 07:05 PM

Anyone here feel pressure on the head and headache(page 4)

wlkthlne
wlkthlne  

Missy and neska I mentioned the apple cider trick, it helps me. Not sure but what I been reading...

Is that it gets your body out of acid and into ackline state..Not sure what that all means..

I am told that if your body is in an ackline(spell?) mood...things feel better and your body fights better?

I still am tryin' to get all this understood...

Neska....This is my opinion..about MY symptoms only.

I feel the doxy creates some of the headpressure..

I still feel the doxy is needed and it is working but at a slow rate..

It's a combo deal..little head pressure from doxy and a little from it's fighting the demons????

Now for me what I find is when my stomach and head can't take any more ...I go on the "cat claw" protocal.

After 3 days, I get alot of releif from the head, stomach and some other symptoms go away!

I am now back on doxy and Rif...for Bart...all back to hell again...

If I could tell you that 2+2=4 I would..it don't!

For me it's been 2 yrs..many others ..so much longer

I think..but don't know..when I switch to differnt protcals and give the abx protcal a very short break my body resets itself to a point.

The Bart with my feet, eye's and head is the big boy and I got my punchin' gloves on..so bring it on!Devil

Good luck to ya both, Cool wlkthlne

10/17/2010 07:33 PM
tiffachelle
tiffachelle  

I take doxy 600mg a day. I still have some head pressures, some days better than others, but they are no where near as bad as they were before I started my Lyme treatment.

I have heard that doxy can cause head pressure in some people, I don't know if it's a side affect or herx, and I think it's one of those things that some people says it causes it, while others say it doesn't.

I'll see if I can find the article. I think I actually saw it on here. If it's too unbearable, maybe talk to your LLMD. It could be to strong of a dose or maybe a new med combo is what you need.

You never know what you're gonna get with Lyme. It's a daily challenge.

10/17/2010 08:10 PM
Caldonia
CaldoniaPosts: 143

Doxy caused head pressure for me and the doc took me off it. I did not have the same pressure with ceftin.

10/17/2010 08:19 PM
Shireen

I have that pressure all the time along with a burning sensation throughout my entire head

Sad

10/17/2010 09:14 PM
Holly123
Holly123  

Yes I have head pressure too and i am not on doxy... head presure is not fun at all especially when It goes on for days and weeks.. You almost feel like the walking dead. I am currently treating with a different natural protocol but it is supposed to make me worse before I get better.. It sucks b/c I have been feeling like passing out too.. That being said I had these symptoms before I began my treatments so I think part of it is bartonella symptoms..

I got in the car to drive to an appt.. and had to turn around and come home b/c I thought I was going to pass out. .. Yes the feet and knee pain is concerning too.. I am really really relating to the elderly at this point.

If and when I get better I will never take anything for granted ever again.. Smile

Anyway I should be finished with these nosodes soon.. so after which I am going to try the High dose vitamin c protcol so I will keep a log of how I am doing on this protcol..

10/18/2010 07:20 AM
tiffachelle
tiffachelle  

I know what you mean @Holly. There are times where it's like I know I'm here, but I feel like a complete zombie. I space out at times. I too had this when I started w/lyme.

I know I've said it before, but I do believe, as well as did my old LLMD, that I do have co-infection(s), even though I tested negative.

I sometimes wonder if I will ever get back to my old self. I used to be excited to do things. Now not so much. I find myself getting very anxious and having to keep telling myself, "No Tiffany. You can't allow yourself to have another panic attack"

So I spend most of the time when I'm out trying to calm myself down from the anxiety along with all the other lyme problems, like joint/muscle pain.

It's frustrating. Sorry once again I am rambling..... Smile

10/18/2010 11:52 AM
momhome
momhome  

I have had the constant pressure, headaches, blacking

out, etc(aka Intracranial Hypertension) for almost 4

1/2 yrs now. This is what my Lymes started with,

however we didn't know it was Lymes until this summer.

Liquid Stabilized Oxygen (Oxylife Co.) helps. But I've

been on Andrographis along with Amoxicillin and Teasel.

I notice the Andrographis really makes the neuro

symptoms increase. I am hoping that means the

bacteria is getting killed off!

Post edited by: momhome, at: 10/18/2010 11:53 AM

10/18/2010 02:30 PM
Bettyg

VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

to all, please read in LYME FACTS the headache article by dr. ann corson; very detailed & broken up where she talks about lyme & all co-infections; you'll learn alot; i did! Smile

10/26/2010 08:04 AM
suwei
suweiPosts: 204

anyone has new update on your daily headache? head pressure?

10/26/2010 09:30 AM
TaraPA
TaraPA  

I've got a constant headache that just does not stop. My doctor gave me samples of Maxalt (migraine med) and it's the only thing that helps. Works better than anything I've tried.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 4 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved