MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
08/26/2008 01:01 AM

Congressional Briefing Luncheon

JoeInVA

[b]The National Captitol Lyme & Tick-Borne Disease Association is sponsoring a Congressional Briefing Luncheon on Sept 24. They are asking any and all Lyme support groups and individuals to help to sponsor getting both the Pam Weintraub book, Cure Unknown and a DVD of Under Our Skin to every member of Congress to make then aware of the Lyme epidemic and how it is affecting thousands of Lyme disease sufferers as well as how LLMDs are being persecuted for trying to treat chronic Lyme disease. You can go to their website for more info:

www.natcaplyme.org

Post edited by: JoeInVA, at: 08/26/2008 01:02

08/26/2008 11:16 AM
ConnieD
ConnieD  

Thanks Joe in Va. I'll check it out.

08/26/2008 09:01 PM
organictexan
organictexan  

I'm drafting letters to my state representative, senator and congressman now. I listened to the radio program that was taped in the last few weeks on the natcaplyme.org...Let's cross our fingers that this luncheon will be a success and funds will be provided for more Lyme research.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved