MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
08/22/2008 09:47 AM

PLEASE WELCOME OUR NEWEST GROUP LEADER, TOM!!!

jaime1978
jaime1978  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Hi my friends! I just want to introduce to you our newest group leader, tomro62! He's been a great asset to our forum, always trying to help out, and super supportive, so we are happy to welcome him aboard!

If anyone has any issues with anything, need help finding doctors, or help with anything, or just want to talk to one of us privately, I just want to remind you, you can look at the left side of your screen under "group leaders" and find us all there, and send a PM (private message) to any of us at any time. We will be glad to help you in any way we can!

Thank you to all my wonderful group leaders, you are all such wonderful people to work with. I'm so proud to be a part of this group, even if it means having lyme. I honestly have to say having this aweful disease has given me such opportunity, and I have met some of the best people in the world, I wouldn't change a thing. Although I did have a talk with the "Big Man" and told him I'd still be here if I was well....hint hint Wink

Thank you to all of the group. This is one of the greatest forums out there. Lets keep it that way. Remember we are all entitled to our own opinion, and we are all trying to help get info out there for those yet to come.

Warmest regards to you all,

jaime

08/22/2008 09:50 AM
eskiemama
eskiemama  

Welcome Tom!!!

Smile

08/22/2008 11:22 AM
Clayton72
Clayton72  

Yay!!! I didn't know Tom was joining us - that's great!

He is a great help to us all --

I wanted to let you guys know that I'm heading to the mountains for 2 weeks - our internet is SO slow up there so I'm going to try to answer PMs as much as I can. I'm so sorry that I haven't been as active as I'd like to be. I'm leaving town for 2 weeks and then I have a week to get ready to go get married! Smile

Perfect timing, Tom - thank you!!!

08/22/2008 12:26 PM
Julie4848

Clayton:

Enjoy the mountains, lucky oyu....

When is the BIG DAY??? Getting married is so exciting, I loved planning mine even with being so sick....

Are you having a big wedding?? Either way ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY

Julie

08/22/2008 12:38 PM
Clayton72
Clayton72  

No big wedding - tiny, tiny, tiny! Family only on the beach - Sept 20th. We'll see if I start showing by then.. haha!

08/22/2008 01:24 PM
buckron

He is a lucky guy! U R a sweety! If you ever need help advice on the internet in remote locations let me know,I use an aircard and a booster antenna for cellular network data plan, use it at home in your car or at the remote cabin.

08/22/2008 05:12 PM
jaime1978
jaime1978  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Clayton, be safe! Sounds great. You MUST let us see some pics of this wedding!!! I'm a fool for them Smile a beach wedding, great! if I had to do it over that is what I'd do Smile

08/22/2008 06:05 PM
Julie4848

I love small wedding, they are so special in so many ways. Mine was also small 24 people...

I wish you the best of luck, ENJOY the day!!!!!

Julie

08/24/2008 07:13 AM
denise17
denise17  

Thanks Tom for being a group leader! You are a great help for many of us lyme sufferers.

Take Care, Denise

08/24/2008 08:19 AM
ConnieD
ConnieD  

Welcome Tom!!!

We're glad you're here. You've been a source of good info on this site for a long time and so supportive, too.

Now, there are two things going on here in this thread. So, to Clayton, CONGRATULATIONS!!!. Sounds like a perfect wedding and, have fun in the mountains for two weeks. Two weeks is a good vacation. I loved spending two weeks at the beach this year. One week is just enough time to 'get adjusted.' It's a good feeling to know that you have another whole week to really enjoy your vacation. HAVE FUN!!!

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved