MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/01/2010 05:13 AM

I have my cranky pants on

toothfairy55
toothfairy55  

Hi all,

I opened my email this morning and I subscribe to several congressional news letters. Well the one today was about the fact that Autism is on the rise her in NJ.

I have my cranky pants on today I guess, so I wrote my state rep and let him know that Yes it is on the rise and that 90 % of those cases can be linked to LYME.

Hello people are you listening?

Anyway I gave him some facts and informed him that May is Lyme awareness month and I would like him and his constituants to get the word out. I was even nice and gave him the date for the LDA's Lyme walk/run.

I urge everone to do the same.

Make those calls, write those letters. We need to get the word out there!

05/01/2010 05:25 AM
waxby
waxbyPosts: 4811
VIP Member

~~~Hey Carol

~~~How do those cranky pants go together with your pink

straight jacket?

05/01/2010 05:50 AM
Paschalltwin
Paschalltwin  

Good for you for writing the senator.

05/01/2010 07:34 AM
tomwelch

Well cranky pants I got pissed too and wrote my state rep. I did get a reply hoever I think thats as far as it will go being close to the National Sceinic River Ways and National Park they don't want make public about lymes disease being on the rise however it did make back page in the local paper , sad but turea child can get bitten by a pitbull dog and that will make the 5 O'clock news from coast but the same child gets bitten by a tick and gets lyme disease and misdiagnosed and given the wrong treatment and gets really sick you won't hear a think . But they shoot the dog so he won't talk !!!

05/01/2010 02:51 PM
usmclyme
usmclyme  

I've heard of lyme induced autism, but 90% of autism cases could be lyme? Can you show me your sources for this? Thanks!

usmc-lyme's wife

05/02/2010 02:49 AM
Bettyg

VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

marine lyme's wife ...

lyme induced autism

fyi, i went to upper right hand corner and typed that in, clicked search; here's what i found for you Smile

http://www.mdjunction.com/search-results?cx=partner-pub- 6880895859462891%3As1y0s9-xnoq&cof=FORID%3A11&ie=ISO-8859-1& q=lyme+induced+autism#1932

go past the ads, then read the posts from DIFFERENT BOARDS even; anyone who mentioned it.

otherwise, i'm sure i can guide you elsewhere on this much talked about subject. Smile betty

i'll post it too where you raised the question, but wanted to make it wasn't overlooked by you.

do you have a lyme induced autism child?

carol, i thought i was going to read about you being upset and complaining about something. if this is

CRAPPY PANTS; you do NOT want to see mine!! lol Laughing

carol/all members,

i hope you all are taking the time to read/listen to the BIG WIG 4-28-10 WASH DC MEETING on lyme-tick-borne diseases where ALL DIRECTORS OF THE HEAD AGENCIES WERE THERE:

cdc, nih, iomedicine who put this on, environmental, etc.

10-12 lyme patients spoke at the end; their comments are posted and/or LIVE phone conversation that i/20 others heard.

they made 50 phone lines available to us.

listen to the comments at end by PATIENTS; they'll knock off your socks on a few of them!!

now, that's cranky pants with an attitude MAKING PROGRESS AT DC!!

it's posted in ACTIVISM FORUM, on support in activism, and a SEPARATE post on this in support since majority of folks do NOT leae this forum checking out other things including the very important ACTIVISM things i have posted/researched.

05/02/2010 06:49 PM
toothfairy55
toothfairy55  

Here is the link for the 90%. It blew me away. I originally looked this up for a patient of mine whose grand daughter has been diagnosed with Autism. As I said NJ is a hot bed for Autism. They originally thought it was due to contamination from a local factory, however I think they are realizing that the high lyme count in our state might have more to do with it than the chemical exposure.

http://www.lymeinducedautism.com/

05/02/2010 06:50 PM
toothfairy55
toothfairy55  

Hey Mitchell,

My cranky pants are black like the storm cloud that follows me around. lol They go with anything especially my pink jacket

05/02/2010 09:58 PM
Bettyg

VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

carol, you mean they're not b/w so they provide more color those lightning storms on your pink straight jacket. lol Wink

05/03/2010 04:58 AM
toothfairy55
toothfairy55  

They also hide alot too!

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved