MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/23/2010 03:56 PM

Anyone have more frequent urination w/ ovulation?

honey158

Last month I thought my frequent ovulation was from yeast, but here I am again at the same time of the month (ovulation) with a strange feeling in my right ovary and frequent urination.

I have had the full GYN workup, but nothing found. I am hugely bloated and feeling odd in my stomach. Anyone else encounter this with ovulation and lyme? Last month it lasted five days.

04/23/2010 09:07 PM
TaraT
TaraT  
VIP Member

honey there are so many variables with this for me. Ovulation can be very painful for me sometimes..All sorts of things going on down there. But yes, I seem to have to urinate quite frequently during ovulation.

I just thought it was something to do with the water retention and the body releasing more stored water at that time of the month.

It's funny but with all of my symptoms I have just explained them away somehow to be normal...Well there is no mistaking this for normal anymore....

I haven't seen an LLMD yet but there is one in my area that is also an OBGYN and I think he will be a good doc for me due to my many hormonal problems etc....

If that problem seems to resolve with abx then I would assume it has something to do with lyme or co infection.

Sorry for rambling on but MAN there are SO many body systems going haywire due to this disease.

04/25/2010 06:23 AM
Paschalltwin
Paschalltwin  

I don't have frequent urination, but I do have bladder and urethra pain. I have heard of many who have had frequent urination with Lyme. It could be the Lyme itself or a co-infection. Wouldn't hurt to get tested for co-infections due to the Lyme. When someone gets bitten, they can not only contart the Lyme but anything else the insect is carrying.

04/25/2010 06:49 AM
Wolfpack
Wolfpack  

I don't know about ovulation but I AM on medicine for overactive bladder which helps. I've had that problem since I was a kid, but I've had Lyme Disease that long as well.

Cindy

04/25/2010 09:45 AM
zipspain
zipspain  

I have severe interstitial cystitis along with the lyme disease and many drs have told me that this is common with chronic lyme disease patients. They want to remove my bladder(only after years of trying every experiemental treatment out there)!

Hope you can find some relief!! Take care!

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved