MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
03/16/2010 02:31 PM

No Cancer

Julie4848

Hi:

Dr. Just called NO CANCER found...Thank the dear Lord.

Still feel like crap tho, told him, he said this is pretty normal and if I don't feel any better by Friday to call him...Very bad headach and I feel like a fever but its between 97.9 and 98.7 NORMAL...

Cut looks good that I can tell...Just tired still feel very run down...

But no Cancer...Smile

Hugs to all

J

03/16/2010 02:33 PM
FSUfan
FSUfanPosts: 156

Praise God! That's wonderful news!! I hope you feel better really soon!

03/16/2010 02:41 PM
TaraT
TaraT  
VIP Member

YAY!! Very good news indeed! CONGRATULATIONS~!~!

03/16/2010 03:40 PM
Tennesseemom7
Tennesseemom7  

That is WONDERFUL news Julie!!!!

I am so happy for you and Jim, what a releif....

03/16/2010 03:41 PM
Julie4848

Yes, One less thing we have to worry about...But My little doggie has to have surgery tomorrow on his mouth...NEVER ends in this house...Only healthy one is Jim...Smile

Thanks Everyone

Julie

03/16/2010 03:57 PM
Bettyg

VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

HIP HIP HOORAY; NO CANCER!! so happy; you take that weight off your shoulders too julie.

best wishes on your dog's surgery tomorrow.

03/16/2010 04:27 PM
Julie4848

Yes it was really great news....When I called Jim he cried over the phone, he has been so worried.

When I was in the OR, I guess he got a page saying please pick up the house phone ER nurse needs to speak with you, he said his heart sunk...All she wanted to tell him was they were 1/2 way and all was going great....Jim has been through hell the past few months with me and mom, but he really holds up great and has been such a great support to me....I love him with all my heart and soul and thank God he sent him to me...

Hugs

J

03/16/2010 05:35 PM
Julie4848

So Dr. Just called me back and yelled at me (ok not yelled but was stern with me)...He wanted to also tell me all blood work was good except the white count and to see my family Dr. (I've delth with this for years about my high white count).

He then told me I am not resting enough and I'm tired because I don't take naps during the day, I told him "I don't have time to nap" he said then "you will take a lot longer to heal" he is right.

Next two days Jim is home so I will rest good...Smile He said they did a lot of work inside of me, and I guess there was two cysts not one and then the glad he removed part of...

So off the REST LAND I go and watch LOST..Smile

03/16/2010 06:18 PM
smoxito
smoxitoPosts: 512

Yay !!!! I'm so happy for you Smile Best wishes for your dog's procedure Wink

03/16/2010 06:34 PM
toothfairy55
toothfairy55  

Thats wonderful news Julie, Rest and get your stregnth back.

Love you, feel better

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved