MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
02/08/2010 01:38 PM

salicylates

Hardhitter

I believe i have a senstivity to salicylates and recently have gotten off of antibiotics. What are some herb lyme killers that do no have sacyilates in them? thank you.

02/08/2010 04:13 PM
cmany
cmany  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

Hmmm...I didnt realize that this was in abx...

Salicylates is what is found in White Willow Bark - the original aspirin...

So its in pain relievers...some at least that are related to aspirin...

Anyway...would really have to look close at ingredients...you can take a look at a plant database at www.rain-tree.com - spiro, cat's claw, and there are some other products that they have that are effective against Lyme and other bacteria...will have to find that list...

but its a pretty good database...

Post edited by: cmany, at: 02/08/2010 04:13 PM

02/09/2010 01:29 AM
Hardhitter

I didnt make it clear. I dont believe they r in antibitoics but in a lot of foods a vast majority and a lot of supplements. I stopped my antibiotics becuz i believe that this caused me to devolope this sentivity. So now I need to find a naatural antibiotic that does not contain any sacyilates if anyone has any suggestion or expierence on this?

02/09/2010 12:35 PM
cmany
cmany  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

Ok -

Well, I would suggest again - take a look at rain tree - they have a lot of info on these naturals...

but the bottom line is that you will probably have to call the mfgr to find out if these are in their products...I just skimmed a bit - and have not come up with it being in cats claw or spiro - but I would certainly check with the mfgr...that would be your best bet...

I mean I can give you list of naturals - but only the parent company is going to know best

02/10/2010 12:02 PM
Hardhitter

Ok thank you.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved