MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
01/31/2010 04:50 PM

LUMBROKINASE....FEEL LIKE SUPERMAN :)

djp1972
djp1972  

I take risks and uped my dose of

Lumbrokinase to 3 a day from 2 with cats claw.

I feel like HE-MAN!!!! Is anyone

else experiencing this???? Im really sorry If I get back late to responces on my posts but Im enjoying everyday as If it were my last. WOW almost 2 months on this stuff ...These EARTHWORMS MUST BE DESTROYING BIOFILM Smile The sad part is China has been using this since 1995 on nervous system problems. We are falling behind in the medical field and Americans are suffering from corporate greed ....

01/31/2010 04:52 PM
TaraT
TaraT  
VIP Member

Ok pardon my ignorance but I've never heard of Lumbrokinase....Earthworms?? Whats up with that? Where do I get it! LOL

01/31/2010 04:56 PM
djp1972
djp1972  

My LLMD starting giving it to me about 2 months ago ..Here read up on it .

http://www.lymediseaseresource.com/wordpress/new-hope-for- most-chronic-cases-of-lyme-disease-part-one/

01/31/2010 04:56 PM
kristielyme25
kristielyme25  

From allergyresearchgroup.com:

Lumbrokinase is an enzyme derived from earthworms Lumbricus rubellus. Research has shown that lumbrokinase may support healthy coagulation of blood within normal levels and enhance fibrinolytic activity, i.e. similar to nattokinase.*

Lumbrokinase (LK) consists of a group of proteolytic enzymes including plasminogen activator and plasmin extracted from a specific species of earthworm. The plasminogen activator (e-PA) in LK is similar to tissue plasminogen activator (t-PA) from other sources, which makes it possible to show the thrombolytic activity only in the presence of fibrin. Therefore, LK has the advantage of not causing excessive bleeding. The activity of LK is much higher than most traditional Chinese products that are available in the United States. Four phases of clinical studies have been done on LK at the Beijing Xuanwu Hospital (the top hospital in nerve & internal medicine in China). LK has been widely used in over 100 hospitals in Beijing since 1995. In Jakarta, LK has been used in thousands of hospitals and stores, in more than 20 provinces and cities, as well as in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Southeast Asia, and Europe.

LK is recognized by the Ministry of Public Health in China. LK capsules technology was awarded a certificate of National Significance Achievement in Science and Technology, listed as the Promotional project of National Key Technology Achievement and the National Torch Plan Program, and selected as National Key New product by six major ministries.

Here is some other good info (and if I might say so myself, this looks like a good idea!):

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/607591/ earthworm_therapy_for_lyme_disease.html

Where you can buy some:

http://www.vitacost.com/Allergy-Research-Group-Lumbrokinase? csrc=GPF-713947748705

http://www.swansonvitamins.com/NCL037/ItemDetail?n=0

Hope this helps!!! Wink *hugs*Kissing

Post edited by: kristielyme25, at: 01/31/2010 05:04 PM

01/31/2010 05:12 PM
toothfairy55
toothfairy55  

Hey Dave,

Dr upped mine to 3 about a month ago. I however have been sick for the last 3 months with upper resp./bronchitis . Got put back on Biaxin but Im almost done.

My aches and pains are pretty much gone. I just suffer from fatigue. Im sure part of this is the working 6 days a week and dealing with a house, 3 dogs and my kids(although none are at home).

You never stop being MOM.

Glad to hear your doing so well. Im now allowed to go to LLMD every 2 months LOL

01/31/2010 05:15 PM
toothfairy55
toothfairy55  

PS.... because I believe my high blood pressure is related to the biofilm thickening the blood I have started to back off the bp meds to every other day(with permission andclose monitoring by LLMD).

I just want to remind everyone that you should never take it upon yourself to up or lower meds without checking with your Doctor

01/31/2010 05:41 PM
toothfairy55
toothfairy55  

Here is the link to FAQ My LLMD suggests this product manufacture

http://www.canadarna.com/b_buluoke_faq.htm

05/24/2011 06:15 AM
Shel

Hi,

what dose of lumbrokinase do you take?

what symptoms have improved with lumbrokinase and do you feel this has helped.

Michelle UK.

05/24/2011 06:32 AM
TRL
TRL  

I deleted my post because I realized the date it was written, so my response was not relevant any longer (smiley face). Sorry!

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved