MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
01/21/2010 04:21 PM

LUMBROKINASE

djp1972
djp1972  

Ive started LUMBROKINASE 2 weeks ago on top of my regime . There has been alot of research from patients seeing results using this supplement. I swear Im feeling even better using LUMBROKINASE. Im able to do more strenuous work and the fatigue almost gone. Im full of energy. Im sleeping so deep and bouncing outta bed . Im back doing OT on my job. I can last all day. Im dieting very well. Im outlasting my co-workers with energy as they slump over and say they are tired LOL I laugh now and feel like Im reborn. ANYONE ELSE TAKING THIS AND EXPERIENCING RESULTS????????? ????????????????????????????? its NOW 7 MONTHS ON ABX ......THE LIGHT IS AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL!!!!!!!

01/21/2010 05:07 PM
cmal
cmal  

That is so great! I am on Nattokinase, but I have not seen results like yours! From what I understand natto is not as strong as lumbro. I have hypercoagulation and did notice that my last blood draw was much better than usual.

I'm going to ask my doc about switching...I want some energy damnit!!lol

Thanks for the good news!!

01/21/2010 05:17 PM
Tennesseemom7
Tennesseemom7  

That is awesome. I am not on natto but I am taking a complex called PRX that contains 6 enzymes. They staff tells me this is wonderful stuff at the doc's office.

I am on so many meds and supps, I can't tell what is working..

Glad you're doing so great!!!

01/21/2010 05:34 PM
FSUfan
FSUfanPosts: 156

I've taken it but couldn't tell a difference in my energy. That is SOO great you are feeling so good!

01/21/2010 06:27 PM
toothfairy55
toothfairy55  

Im on it also. Dont know if its the magnesium shots, that or the adrenal support that is making the difference

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved