MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
01/21/2010 09:11 AM

Humaworm Lyme/Bart question

TaraT
TaraT  
VIP Member

Has anyone done a Humaworm cleanse and had great benefits?

Does it kill lyme/bart or any other co infections???

I've ordered it but have never tried it. All of the testimonials are talking about parasites dying and passing but no mention of lyme anywhere that I could find.

01/21/2010 11:21 AM
lindaca

I think it's meant for other types of parasites (wormy and amoeba-like things), not lyme. The theory is that if you get rid of other parasites, your system will be less taxed and thus more able to work on defeating the lyme buggers.

01/21/2010 03:19 PM
TaraT
TaraT  
VIP Member

Ok that is what I thought but wanted to pose the question. If anyone has tried it and had "things" appear in the little girls or little boys room, please send me a pm if you don't want to post here.

I have a specific question about a specific "thing" and can't find ANY info. about it online that pertains to the "thing" I have a question about LOL

01/21/2010 04:31 PM
Bettyg

VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

tara,

i don't have any personal experience with this yet... but i do have a good online friend whose been on it for 2-3 years and was considered the expert on this other board.

gale is the one who started this post .... so read here for more info, and i did a search there on humaworm, and there were 25 plus posts on it ....

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi/topic/1/ 81664?

01/21/2010 08:50 PM
TaraT
TaraT  
VIP Member

Thank you Betty. I followed that link where there was another link to lyme net and there I found a pic of what I was interested in. I also found out that these things try to escape through the urine too and I also found them in the urine.

SO freaked out for the last 24 hours..but lyme net says what I saw was part of lyme..not just some other parasite...

The dragon head with fangs....ugh...scary...

I haven't even started the humaworm yet but have been treating with milk thistle and lots of C and salt and omega 3 and D3 and magnesium and L-lysine and rose hip along with folic acid etc...

It just started killing these things and they are passing in both urine and feces...I'm afraid of what I'll see when I start the huma worm...I should have it in a few days.

01/21/2010 10:19 PM
Bettyg

VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

tara,

glad you found what you were after Smile

yes, all who have taken it have been amazed/shocked at what comes out.

1 guy had a worm 15-20 ft. long! he sent it to NIH or someplace like that; last i'd heard they still had NOT identified it!!

he also had some photos he'd posted there on that board.

01/22/2010 05:36 AM
TaraT
TaraT  
VIP Member

they have some great photos with the vit. c and salt website and they say that they believe lyme is also microfiliaral worms and nematodes even flukes..

What I found was a nematode with a dragon head. It looked like a toy. It literally had the head of a dragon with fangs on upper and lower jaw. It was really scary!

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved