MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
06/20/2013 12:31 AM

Remedies for skin tags ect???

nspeedracer
nspeedracer  

Ive got lots of tiny tags or moles, since my Lyme came out, are there any remedies to get rid of these? Wart remover sort of works but it dries up and gets gummy in the container super fast. they are too small to use the freeze away wart stuff.

any ideas?

anyone have white moles? my skin is tan and i have white moles now, its very strange..

natalieErmm Ermm

06/20/2013 02:40 AM
Bettyg

VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

natalie,

i have them all over my body. years ago i had some FROZEN off me around breast area where bra is, my neck where my necklaces were, and under my arms; the freezing didn't work on some; EXPENSIVE since it's considered SURGERY..

ALL WERE SENSITIVE CAUSING ME MUCH PAIN.

dr. said they shouldn't be painful, but there were. i even TWISTED one painful one off 1 day.

good luck; i've just learned to live with them.

bettyg

06/20/2013 06:09 PM
nspeedracer
nspeedracer  

the ones that are not flat, i can snip off wit a nail clipper, i swear it doesnt hurt if you do it slowly! but the flatish ones all over are too small... my mom said essential oils but i dont know which one. im trying to find the Gel form of wart remover and use a tooth pick...

06/20/2013 06:31 PM
doglick
doglickPosts: 682

Sounds like warts to me. Snip them off like speedracer said. Sharp scissors work too.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved