MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
12/11/2009 12:38 PM

Disapointing nonLLMD

MIssDiagnosed

Well, I have not had a good experience w/ infectious disease dept. it wasn't only the fact that the appt I had yesterday had to be rescheduled for this morning b/c the doc left the grounds before my arrival! saying I was late! which I wasn't but she didn't even check her roster. Today's infectious disease doc was not even aware that Flagyl was even associated with Lyme remedies. I had to coax him to give me a prescript but don't want to take alone as the last time was so bad with side effects and I a strongly feel I need a co-abx to go with it. I need a Flagyl/Lyme expert. He did take new blood tests- supposedly a new test that is FDA approved and pretty "accuarte". he said that he didn't trust the Isagenix lab b/c he's never seen a negative test result come out of there so he is skeptical. It was helpful if anything to detach from nonLLMD's and not even waste my time. If you simply Google Flagyl/Lyme- there's ton of info. Just venting.

Have a real bad period started today so am laying low and hoping everyone a positive day!

12/11/2009 12:43 PM
TaraT
TaraT  
VIP Member

Yanno if you think about it, he probably has never seen a negative come out of that lab because the people that use that lab are doing it purposefully to make sure they get an accurate test. Most people are paying for those tests out of their own pocket because they already know they have lyme due to all of the symptoms and background. He's a douche bag

12/11/2009 08:21 PM
toothfairy55
toothfairy55  

HAHA I couldnt have stated it better Tara !

12/12/2009 08:22 AM
MIssDiagnosed

douche bag! Smile)))) Thanks!

I am distracted today by bad muscle menstrual pains so THAT DOC is now a figment of my imagination. Moving on! Thanks gals!!!

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved