MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
03/02/2013 07:27 AM

Jernigan's Neuro-Antitox II CNS/PNS or NutraMedix Pinella

julie315

I know everyone is different, but I was curious if anyone has used either or both of these: David Jernigans Neuro-Antitox II CNS/PNS and NutraMedix Pinella.

I have severe neuropathy through much of my body and was wondering which of these would be better suited to help with nerve detox.

Jernigans detox is more $ than the NutraMedix, and with funds being limited I'm trying to do my homework as to which one is better for nerve detox.

Again, I know that everyones opinions are just that and may vary.

Post edited by: julie315, at: 03/02/2013 07:31 AM

03/02/2013 07:51 AM
vickgould
vickgould  

My daughter and I started this week on jernigans. And I like it so far I have not tried the other. Maybe in a couple weeks I would have more feedback for you on jernigans.

03/02/2013 09:40 AM
pampe
pampe  
Group Leader

I have used Pinella for Brain detox.

What's in Jernigan's?

03/02/2013 01:12 PM
julie315

Here's what I found on Dr. Jernigan's website

http://www.hansacenter.com/productinfo.html?neuro-antitox- ii-cns-pns

Ingredients: Silphium laciniatum aerial extract, Pale Spike Lobelia aerial extract, sarco-bioenergetic potencies in P6, 12, and 30 of cerebrospinal fluid, dura mater, cerebellum, optic nerve, substantia nigra, cerebral cortex, cranial nerve VIII (vestibulocochlear n.), myelencephalon, temporal lobe, occipital lobe, quadrigeminal plate, lumbar plexus, brachial plexus, periodontium, Crystal Clearâ„¢ Distilled Water, and 20% pharmaceutical-grade alcohol.

Yuck, after reading the above ingredients it's not near as appealing, is it?Dizzy

03/02/2013 01:58 PM
pampe
pampe  
Group Leader

well, that's a lot of ingredients and the alcohol would make it impossible to take with certain other drugs (Flagyl).

I prefer to take single ingredients in all my supplements and vitamins, so I can tell what might be working or what I might react badly to.

I find that if yiu take a combination, you never know.

03/02/2013 02:06 PM
julie315

So, do you feel the pinella does a good job detoxing the nerves and brain?

I do believe that I read that you can order Jernigan's products with either an apple cider or alcohol base.

I do like the NutraMedix burbur but am looking for something to add that targets the cns more.

Post edited by: julie315, at: 03/03/2013 02:57 AM

Post edited by: julie315, at: 03/03/2013 03:00 AM

Post edited by: julie315, at: 03/03/2013 03:03 AM

03/03/2013 03:09 AM
julie315

Thanks Pampe.

So were you pleased with the pinella, did you feel it worked well?

I have such neuropathy and was wondering if this would help.

03/04/2013 06:07 PM
chispa

I've had painful small fiber and muscle peripheral neuropathy (PN) for many years. Had the PN test done with the needles stuck in me and electricity zapped between them to measure it. (that was awful)

My PN pain lessened significantly a few months after beginning alpha lipoic acid (600mg/day in one dose but better divided) and B12 at a higher dose than I had been taking (I'm vegetarian) - 2000/day.

I was also taking a B-complex but quit that when I learned I've MTHFR and that product had folic acid in it. I think all the Bs are useful for PN.

03/24/2013 08:01 AM
vickgould
vickgould  

Just wanted to let you know that all those things are sarcodes in the Jernigan herbal Neuro-Antitix formulas. I asked Sara Jernigan herself. A lot of other products use bovine glandulars, but Jernigan herbals are not that. They are sarcodes which are energy codes in water that are supposed to stimulate specific parts of the brain or spine. If you still are leary of the sarcodes, then just use the antitix basic. It doesn't contain any of those.

I have been on Antitox Basic for about a month now and I think it's been quite helpful. After a few days I could feel my brain feel clearer, like pressure let up or something. I could get from point A to point B without feeling like I was just spinning wheels inside my head and not being able to get there or process things.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved