MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
06/06/2008 07:18 AM

bad lyme day

jmulley6
jmulley6  

not a good day it rainny here in RI and its makin me feel like crap Sad anybody else seem to be affected by the weather and stress?

06/06/2008 03:11 PM
savvy
savvy  

I feel so yucky too.......I'm in New York, not too far away. Do you think it's the weather making things worse?

My Doxy was upped this week so I figured it was that, that's what my doc said, but I just ache every where and there seems no end in sight!

Where in RI are you? I've been over there only once and really liked it, to a little town called Ashaway?

06/06/2008 06:22 PM
chickiechick
chickiechickPosts: 44

Hello all! Granted, I have neuropathy, arthritis and sciatica and bursitis too.........but yes yes yes, for me the weather plays a huge factor in how I feel. This week alone (in PA) have had zero energy and just want to lump and do nothing. So I can associate with everyone. Especially when it rains or is going to rain, can just "feel" it coming. And to think that I used to giggle at the old folks when they would say...."I can feel the rain coming"...he he he

Teri

06/06/2008 06:27 PM
savvy
savvy  

I have had a TERRIBLE time this week with my sciatica as well.....is that weather related?

They told me years ago I had arthritis, I just figured it's the lyme though, can a person have both? Aren't they just from the same reason though? I don't know......all I know is I hurt everywhere and I'm so damn tired and I just want to crawl in a hole but I have so much to do.

For my kids, this is the busiest time of the year.

I just got done making 60 home made peanut butter cups for the bake sale tomorrow........can I go to bed now?

06/06/2008 07:11 PM
chickiechick
chickiechickPosts: 44

You poor girl!!! Sciatica and arthritis are different. Have you seen a chirporactor for them? I was a skeptic until started working for one and I will tell you, it does make a huge difference!!! I have been very tired this week too, not so much sleepy but fatigued!! It is an effort to do anything! I even left dirty dishes in my sink last night and they are still there!!! i feel like a lazy person but i know in my heart that i cannot help it. You go to bed chickie!!! you need to rest! best way for the body to heal! Good luck at the bake sale, my mouth is watering for one of those cupcakes!!!! YUM!!!!

Teri

06/07/2008 06:21 AM
Julie4848

Chirporactor are great, he is helping me with my lyme (all natural) I don't do the abx route, I need my liver at the moment...lol Plus I was on them for 6 months and felt they really did not do much for me, since the natural route I feel 90% again...When I was in mexico last month in the ocean a lot (salt water) my body felt 110% pain free, so I do believe in Espon salt baths helping with the pain from lyme, no matter what anyone tells you, it helps...Smile

Julie

06/10/2008 04:51 AM
jmulley6
jmulley6  

iv been going to the chiropractor too it has been helping my head achs but not as muck the lyme pain in my knees i would try the epson salt baths but i dont have a tub lol

06/10/2008 04:54 AM
jmulley6
jmulley6  

no im in warwick right near the water its nice i guess too many people for me

06/10/2008 05:43 AM
lymie
ConnieD  

Hey ya'll,

I can really identify with being tired. As I've said before, I missed EVERYTHING last summer because of my fatigue while battling lyme and friends (my enemies, lyme's friends...babesia, ehrlichia and bartonella and some other crud,too). I just need a dump truck to back up to my house , load all the stuff in, and start over. I was too tired to deal with the 'stuff' of 3 kids, I kept putting it in the basement. I'm feeling better now, so a little at a time, it's going out the door. However, I am not missing the fun now that I'm better. It can stay piled up because I am not going to miss any more time with my familyWink

My chiropractor / acupuncturist really helped to restore my energy. The adjustments themselves didn't last long, only for the day, then I was right back to the same amount of pain. Acupuncture was really helpful for me and so is detoxing.

I was also told that I had arthritis, too. My arthritis was caused by Lyme. It's all gone now. So, maybe yours will go away, too.

The weather used to effect me, too. I hear what you're saying about old people predicting the weather, but we're not old people. Well, I guess that's relative. Wink

I'm sorry you all feel so yucky. I hope there are good times just around the corner. Keep fighting and looking for answers, you can get better. You really can.

Peace,

Connie

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved