MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
11/24/2012 08:37 AM

burping, chest pain - candidia

xelaetaks

So i think i have candida and was wondering if anyone might now some tricks that could help. I'm also stopping abx for now cause its too much, Im a little confused about it tho and trying to get to sleep but feel pain in my stomach chest area and its hard. Not sure exactly what to do. Any tips would be appreciated if anyone knows anything. Thanks

Post edited by: xelaetaks, at: 11/24/2012 08:47 AM

11/24/2012 09:48 AM
GWB

Are you taking plenty of probiotics? That would be the first thing that comes to mind. Lots of probiotics two to three hours prior or after your abx. Kefir (not sweetened) is good too. I like goat kefir myself.

Two things that have helped me with candida are Kolorex http://www.iherb.com/product-reviews/Nature-s-Sources- Kolorex-Advanced-Candida-Care-60-Softgels/6634/?p=1&lang=en

AND oregano oil softgels http://www.iherb.com/North-American-Herb-Spice-Co-Oreganol- P73-60-Softgels/7710

Hope things get better for you soon!

Gary

11/24/2012 10:50 AM
bluesky11
bluesky11  

Are you taking anything besides antibiotics, such as Nystatin?

11/24/2012 10:55 AM
purpleyogamat
purpleyogamat  
Group Leader

Many people have had the pain you are experiencing...and it wasn't Candida.

Yes probiotics and all of that is important while on antibiotics.

However...

The pain you are describing, IMO (based on all the past posts about this), is Bartonella.

The antibiotics may be taking a layer of lyme off so the Bartonella is flaring... Could have been that the antibiotic was killing the Bartonella and so it's a part of Bartonella herx.

I'd really talk to your doctor and possibly think about getting on some naturals for Bartonella (A-Bart is a good one).

blessings,

purple

11/24/2012 02:56 PM
xelaetaks

Thanks. I'm gonna look into getting those pills. Also I'm only taking amoxicillin except for grapefruit seed extract a few days ago which gave me a big herx. Last time the llmd tested me for co-infections nothing came up but ill bring it up with them. I guess maybe co infections could come up negative like with lyme.

11/24/2012 03:12 PM
purpleyogamat
purpleyogamat  
Group Leader

Yes, coinfections often come up negative even if you have them. Bartonella is a tricky one. Many are infected with BLO (Bartonella Like Organism).

Hope the pain stops soon for you...

purple

11/25/2012 05:08 AM
xelaetaks

Thanks. Gonna call the doctor soon and see what they say.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved