MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
09/09/2012 06:36 AM

Pain/Numbness/Red Spots???

kslymee
kslymee  

Hello,

Im new to the group, but have been following along for a few months.

I am currently taken Zithromax and Nystatin (to prevent intestinal yeast buildup) orally and have previously taken Ceftin & Diflucan..., recently added Samento, Banderol, Cumanda and Red Root to the mix, going slow with these as they result in pretty quick pain increases...

I have noticed that while I am taking treatments, that I am developing little red spots that one of my doctors said could be petechia and another says could be cherry angiomas. They are pin sized and are on my abdomen, legs and biceps, no where visible when fully clothed... Is this something that is common?

Secondly, my worst symptom right now is numbness, it is primarily focused in my lower right abdomen and just recently in my left shin/lower leg, this comes and goes along with pain, but wanted to see if anyone else was feeling this?

It is odd, as I continue to feel more of my pain symptoms go away, the numbness lingers and the red spots are increasing?

Let me know if you have any thoughts!

09/09/2012 10:42 AM
doglick
doglickPosts: 682

I ahve the same. I beleive it is common from what I read on others. For me it follows a 30 day cycle of suddenly worse followed by slowly getting better.

09/09/2012 12:36 PM
kslymee
kslymee  

do you know what causes the red spots? Ive read some say Babesia, Ive read some say Bartonella...

09/09/2012 01:58 PM
doglick
doglickPosts: 682

My doc seems to think it is Bartonella which I know I have. Don't know about babs. Was tested for it once but the blood test is useless unless it test positive. A negative answer is meaningless.

09/09/2012 02:56 PM
kslymee
kslymee  

Isnt that always the case?

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved