MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
02/14/2011 10:08 AM

Happy Valentines day!!!

DonnaPerryHall
DonnaPerryHall  

Hello everyone! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO YOU ALL!

How is everyone today? hope your day is going ok.

ive done far too much today in prep for this evening, ive been shopping and bought the stuff to cook my partner a lovely valentine meal...hope my legs hold out lol gotta try not to fall asleep at the table too hehe! wouldn't that be just super!!!

anyway whatever you're up to, enjoy!

Donna Smile

02/14/2011 10:28 AM
redhairali
redhairali  
Group Leader

I guess I will need to get Sammy a treat. He is my Valentine this year. hee hee

Alison

02/14/2011 03:17 PM
Pandora74
Pandora74  
I'm an Advocate

I am not doing much my daughter brought home my favorite pastry this afternoon and that was yummy. My husband is working and won't be in until late so we are doing dinner tomorrow if I am feeling better. I guess it is just me and my furry Valentines watching TV until we fall asleep. LOL. I hope your dinner turns out great. What are you making? I am sure Wendy will love it.

April

02/14/2011 05:50 PM
mumeva
mumeva  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

Well, I spent my Valentines Day at the infusion office but my husband did come in and spent the last hour with me and he also bought me a card and a box of three chocolates.....it was nice.

I hope all of you have a wonderful Valentines Evening!

Eva

02/14/2011 07:37 PM
seford
sefordPosts: 47

I finally had the energy (after a big flare yesterday) to go out and get a little champagne for me and my husband and some dark chocolate for the kids.. found a bake sale instead, even better! He came home with flowers - he knows I LOVE flowers - Wink and a card then took my oldest to Fencing.. looking forward to some bubbly later! I hardly made any valentines this year Sad Not like me but hey things are a little different now!!!! Tongue I am going to make some now, and so what if they are late..

The first 2 are for 2 friends battling cancer, one still in the ICU but getting better. Lupus may stink but it is not a death sentence and it isn't that nasty cancer. Things to be grateful for. Smile

Happy Valentines Day!!! Sarah

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved