MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
03/02/2010 05:24 AM

New to Group

Doodles

Hi Everyone:

I just got diagnosed last month, but my doctor thinks I have had Lupus for years. I don't know anyone with Lupus so I thought this might be a good place to try to figure out what to do. I look forward to getting to know all of you.

03/02/2010 09:26 AM
Bunnyhugger75
Bunnyhugger75  

Welcome to the group. You will be amazed by how much support and friendship you find here. It is a wonderful place to come vent or just chat. Are you on a treatment plan for your Lupus? Sorry to hear you have the disease and hope you are feeling ok.

Take Care,

Amy

03/02/2010 09:42 AM
redhairali
redhairali  
Group Leader

Hi Doodles and welcome to the group. It is so nice to come to a place where people really understand what you are going through. Lupus can be different for each person, but you can always find someone here that can understand. I hope you visit often.

Alison

03/02/2010 11:17 AM
Looopie

Hi Doodles and welcome to the group. I'm sorry that you have lupus, but we are an understanding group of lupies whom you could ask questions, vent and make friends with. I hope you are well, and hope to see you often on the forum.

Marie.

03/02/2010 11:28 AM
mauilova

Hello Doodles,

welcome to the group!!!! This is a wonderful place just to say what you feel and what you are going through. Everybody understands.

I hope you are doing okay.

take care,

Anne

03/02/2010 02:44 PM
mumeva
mumeva  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

Hi Doodles...welcome to this great support site...you will meet some wonderful and caring people here. Anytime you need to ask questions or just want to share please send a post....or you can PM any of us at anytime. Wishing you well

Eva

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved