MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
10/20/2009 03:07 PM

Great news!

lisanne
lisanne  

Ok, this may not sound like great news to some of you, but for it is blessing. They hospital did a biopsy on my hysterectomy. Today i went to my Family doc for spotting and extreme pain. She told me the report came in from the lab for the biopsy. She is thankful that the uterus was taken out because it had pre-cancerous cells. The Good Lord was with me on that one. I can't thank him enough for the blessed way that cancer was stopped dead in its tracks!!! I can't wait until my mom gets off from work! Wink

10/20/2009 04:27 PM
mumeva
mumeva  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

I'm so glad that it was taken out than....I also had precancerous cells in my uterus we were very blessed we have someone looking out for us.

Eva

10/20/2009 05:12 PM
redhairali
redhairali  
Group Leader

It is a blessing that it was taken out in time. I think it is great news.

Alison

10/20/2009 06:01 PM
stillhopeful
stillhopeful  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

It surely was a blessing Lisanne. I am so happy that they removed it. This is certainly good news. It is sooooo awesome to know cancer was stopped in its tracks. We have lots of cancer in our family so this feels like a great step for mankind to me.

Hugs~

christine

10/21/2009 09:29 AM
KJC1385
KJC1385  

That is good news. I'm glad to here that it was stopped in time.

10/22/2009 08:04 PM
lisanne
lisanne  

It is a blessing for us all. I'm glad to know that it has been stopped in it's tracks for some of you too. So i still ponder that thought of applying for disability. It's a scary move to make. I think I will endure work just long enough to get us through the holidays.

10/23/2009 01:41 PM
photosnferrets
photosnferretsPosts: 20

Someone was definitely looking out for you. I'm glad they were able to catch it before it turned into something more!

Take care

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved