MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/18/2012 02:50 PM

1rst Productive day since last flare!

zizzcat

Hi Everyone:

I just wanted to share that today I've had the most productive day since my last flare!

I'd been pretty concerned because I had had periods of seizures, dementia and passing out along with bone cracking pain in the spine. I was concerned about permanent damage. 2 weeks ago the rheumatologist increased the Imuran from 50 X 2 a day to 50 X 3 a day. I had still been having to sleep for long periods of time but today, I did housework, non-stop for several hours! I almost fell asleep once but was just being lazy, so that doesn't count.

Hope

Silly

04/18/2012 05:29 PM
mumeva
mumeva  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

Hope......Sounds like you did, I was the opposite today....haven't slept for the past two nights so did nothing today....am really tired. Hopefully sleep Wil come tonight. I am glad you were able to get up and do housework......just don't over do.

Eva

04/18/2012 07:44 PM
redhairali
redhairali  
Group Leader

It is so good that you had a productive day. I hope feel this way for a long time.

Alison

04/18/2012 09:19 PM
MsK
MsK  

Woohoooo! I bet you're tired and feel like a million bucks all at the same time!

04/19/2012 01:50 AM
hawakeita
hawakeita  
I'm an Advocate

I know it feels good when you can finally do some of the normal stuff of life again. Sometimes I surprise myself when I'm doing something, and I'm like, OMG, I'm doing this and I feel OK. You know? It's usually when I'm down on the floor playing with my daughter and I haven't realized that I'm not feeling pain, or something like that. Yes, and I agree with Eva, please take it slow. Try not to overdo it. Our bodies are so precious.

04/20/2012 02:26 AM
zizzcat

Thanks for your input.

I had another good day today but know not to go full speed ahead.

I hope everyone has a nice weekend

Hope

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved