MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
03/13/2012 01:50 PM

Awareness

ErinMeghan
ErinMeghan  

Hey everyone! I hope everyone is feeling well on this wonderful day. I have been given the opportunity to give a speech in one of my college classrooms about the definition of lupus and the difficult diagnosis. I have a few more sources to gather in order to complete my speech, but I am incredibly excited to be able to raise awareness about this "hidden" disease that we are all suffering from! If you all have any input for my speech (including stories, hardships, diagnosis difficulties etc.) and don't mind your name being used as an "interviewee" please inform me! I really appreciate it in advance! Smile Smile

We all need to step up and make people more aware of this disease so people can better understand what we're all living with daily!

03/13/2012 01:54 PM
rkymtroxie

My name if Roxann and I would be glad to help anyway I can with your speech. This disease needs to be talked about and explained to others as this is a disease that is very much misunderstood. Good luck and hope I can help.

03/13/2012 02:30 PM
mumeva
mumeva  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

That is wonderful that you will be able to bring awareness to this disease....if you need any information please send me a PM and I would be glad to help you in any way I can.

Eva

03/13/2012 05:15 PM
hawakeita
hawakeita  
I'm an Advocate

Good for you. What a great opportunity!

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved