MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
09/22/2011 11:01 AM

Holding on for dear life!

SammieGirl
SammieGirl  

The past few months I have been on an insane roller coaster. Obviously the biggest up was meeting the most amazing guy (yes, we are still together and things are still going really well), the low point is I am getting laid off at the end of next week. Which means I lose my health insurance! I started stressing about it, let me tell you that started causing issues! I went for an outing last weekend (10 mile run/walk) and due to vehicle issues my sister could not pick me up so Mr. Man did. Knowing he was there waiting for me put this whole mess into prospective. I have an amazing support group in my life. I will have to rely on the VA to take care of my body, the state to take care of my children's bodies but my spirit is being taken care of a very large very strong group. I realize there is nothing I can do to change the situation I am in (besides continuing to search for jobs) and I have to hand it all over to Him and see what my next path is. Until then, I just have to hold on for dear life!Silly

09/22/2011 01:33 PM
mumeva
mumeva  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

SammieGirl.....am so happy that you are with your man still....but sorry to hear about you getting laid off. It does sound like you have some excellent support besides here. I feel there is a reason for everything....and I will keep you in my prayers that a wonderful job is waiting for you.

Eva

09/22/2011 02:40 PM
SammieGirl
SammieGirl  

Thank you Eva!

09/22/2011 04:52 PM
dean69
dean69  

Hi SammieGirl...... I am glad you are doing good with you friend and you have someone to be with and help you.Sorry to here that your losing you job, but like they say where one door closes a other door opens.So I will be praying for you and hugs&spoons. Lawana

09/26/2011 08:43 AM
SammieGirl
SammieGirl  

THank you Lawana! It is hard to remember to take a step back and just breath!

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved