MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/16/2011 08:25 PM

Sick and Can't Sleep

IDoNotKnow
IDoNotKnow  
VIP Member

I have been sick the last few days and it is getting worse instead of better. I also stopped sleeping. I have not needed to I guess. I took some extra medication to sleep so we will see how it does this time. I am playing clarinet in the musical so if you pray please say a prayer that I make it. I feel terrible. Sad

PLEASE

THANK YOU ALL

04/16/2011 08:46 PM
mumeva
mumeva  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

IDNK.....I am really sorry to hear that your so sick.....maybe you need to mention to your doctor that your not sleeping.....what kind of medication do you take to help you sleep? I will certainly keep you in my prayers that you feel better soon and that you play that clarinet of yours beautifully.

Eva

04/16/2011 08:51 PM
wozment
wozment  

Keeping you in my prayers (((hugs)))

04/16/2011 08:53 PM
Bunnyhugger75
Bunnyhugger75  

So sorry that you can't sleep! I have had nights like that too. What do you take for sleep? Ativan works well on a temporary basis, that I'm told after I have been on it for a year!! Anyways, when is your musical? I do hope you feel better before it. I know that some rest will really help you! Try doing some things that calm you. I used to be able to read in bed, but ever since I've been really sick, I can't. I fall asleep guaranteed! Now staying asleep is another issue.

Hope you get lots of ZZZZZZ's

Amy

04/16/2011 09:04 PM
afmom

I'm sorry your feeling so sick. I hope your able to get some sleep and able to some much needed sleep. (((hugs))))

04/17/2011 08:40 AM
Pandora74
Pandora74  
I'm an Advocate

IDNK, I hope you feel better. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers and I think your musical will be beautiful. Don't doubt yourself you have come so far. I hope you get some sleep. Let us know how the musical goes.

April

04/18/2011 04:10 PM
IDoNotKnow
IDoNotKnow  
VIP Member

Thank you all for your posts! The musical went well. I felt horrible during it.

I am still sick with the flu or something like it.

I took a sick day today. Tomorrow I will go back to work.

I didn't even start the Imuran. If I get sick without it how am I going to be on it!?

I am worried. I am around kids all day and there are a lot of germs. Sad

04/18/2011 04:29 PM
redhairali
redhairali  
Group Leader

You just need to give the meds a chance. You don't know how you will react while on it. Don't sabotage yourself.

Alison

04/18/2011 05:19 PM
zizzcat

IDNK: Hi, I'm glad the musical went well.

I hope that the Imuran is helpfull and that you are able to sleep soon.

Hope

04/18/2011 05:33 PM
mumeva
mumeva  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

IDNK....so glad to hear that the musical went well for you......don't think about the Imuran not working until you've tried it......give it a go.

Eva

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved