MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
12/16/2010 07:06 AM

Sorry I've been MIA

Lynnette1212
Lynnette1212  

Hi Everyone,

I have had friends in town the past week, and because the boys took off school to visit, I've been helping them get caught up...and I've been recovering.

We hiked, snowmobiled, and hiked some more. Needless to say I'm a bit exhausted.

I'm doing really well. I'm down to 2 mg of prednisone but still having aches everywhere. Not sure if that will ever go away. I also get tired easily and have headaches. But I guess it's all better than flaring. I'm even able to workout...almost everyday. Super excited. I've even toyed with the idea of going back to work on a "PRN" status...So all good news really... I'm ALMOST human. But, I'm not sure if I'm feeling better because I"m NOT working. HHmmm. I'm all ready for Christmas and just want it over with because we go to Costa Rica Jan.5..YAHOO...get this, I'm evening tanning..just short minutes..I am burning easily but doing pretty good. I'm pushing it, aren't I???????? Devil

Well, I hope all of you are doing well. I'll try to check in more. It seems the better I feel the less I'm online....my sons like to play on the computer too. Talk soon.

12/16/2010 07:55 AM
Pandora74
Pandora74  
I'm an Advocate

I am so glad you are felling better. I can't say anything about doing a lot because when I feel good I do the same. Whether or not I pay for it reveals itself within a few days. It is exciting that you may try to go back to work PRN. I would just say make sure you rest a little before your vacation. Good luck!

12/16/2010 02:24 PM
redhairali
redhairali  
Group Leader

Sounds like things are going very well for you right now. Just try not to push yourself to hard and hopefully your trip will go well.

Alison

12/16/2010 04:53 PM
mumeva
mumeva  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

Lynnette.......very happy for you that your doing well these days and even exercising. I hope you have a wonderful time in costa Rica.....I was there in 2008 and loved every minute of it.

Eva

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved