MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
10/18/2010 05:42 AM

liver

stopdcounting
stopdcounting  

Does anyone have liver involvement? My recent labs hint towards that and so do some symptoms. I am starting to feel like a hypochondriac! I have my labs...and when I go to the doctor, I am going to want to ask him about them even if he says I am fine other than a higher sed rate. I have some symptoms, but nothing we have discussed. It has been all about my lungs lately.

10/18/2010 08:28 AM
redhairali
redhairali  
Group Leader

Sorry, my liver is one thing not affected.

Alison

10/19/2010 05:01 PM
mumeva
mumeva  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

The only problems I have with my Liver is that when I take certain drugs it causeing elevated liver enzymes than my liver does act up so I have to stop the medications than the enzymes go back to normal......so other than that I don't have problems.

Eva

10/25/2010 10:37 AM
Lupie
Lupie  

Ive recently had some liver involvement. Believe it or not, my liver gets inflammed and I feel it. i also have a cyst on my liver and muscle spasms in that area.

10/25/2010 04:31 PM
mumeva
mumeva  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

Lupie.....I was wondering if you could tell me what it feels like when your liver is inflammed?? I have been having elevated liver enzymes which we think is from the methotrexate but my rheumy took me off of this for about a month or so and the liver enzymes started to come down but still was high......so then she started me on a drug called Arava and a month later my liver enzymes were even higher then what they were on Metho.....and I was having some nausea and other problems that I think are caused from the liver. She told me to stop taking the Arava and wants me to have a ultra sound of the gall bladder and the liver. Hope to hear from you.

Eva

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved