MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
09/09/2010 04:41 PM

If I could figure out this MDJ chat feature... grr

ncgirl
ncgirl  

It would be nice to actually CHAT but I can't figure it out. Now I am a college educated person, and pretty computer savvy but I can't seem to get the chat bar to download....Shocked

Maybe it has something to do with my Mozilla Firefox (I'm not an internet explorer girl)? If anyone knows please forward me directions. I have "friends" here that It would be great to chat with.

Now watch, after I said all of that, some IT person will contact me and it will be some dumba** thing I'm not doing right Tongue ~ Julie

09/10/2010 05:50 PM
mumeva
mumeva  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

Hey Julie...I'm not good with computers but for some reason I did get the chat bar loaded....all I did was go to the MDJ bar and did what the instructions said....maybe someone else on here has some ideas on how to help you

Eva

09/11/2010 08:19 AM
ncgirl
ncgirl  

Ok, I think I got it Smile I will switch myself to online.... If someone would be so kind as to IM me to see if it works I would appreciate it! Thanks ~ Julie

09/11/2010 09:00 AM
ncgirl
ncgirl  

YAY got it! April responded.

09/11/2010 02:58 PM
Pandora74
Pandora74  
I'm an Advocate

Julie, I am sorry when I came back to my laptop I saw that you noticed I messaged and sent a new message. OOPS, I think it is a great feature and I can't wait to use it. I live in Ohio so we are in the same time zone.

April

09/11/2010 06:22 PM
ncgirl
ncgirl  

It's okay April. I am now in Hickory hanging out watching the Penn State v. 'Bama game. Since it's my birthday weekend we all decided to stay at my Mom's house. I am glad I am finally feeling well enough for sleepover's away from home again.

I really do like the chat feature we just need to all figure out what days or times to be on to chat lol. I actually checked to see if you were on because I had a question darn it...

09/12/2010 11:30 AM
mumeva
mumeva  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

Julie....so glad you were able to figure this out....I have used this a few times and love it....maybe someday we will be on at the same time and be able to enjoy this feature.

Eva

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved